By Fitz Collings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A law library – on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Powered by the Legal Information Institute [LII] at Cornell Law School.
This app comes preloaded with the U.S. Constitution. Then you can download additional legal content directly into the app, including the U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, State Statutes, the M.P.E.P., and more!
• Fully offline – just download and go!
• Download additional content directly into the app!
• Lightning-fast speed.
• Full-text search and in-text highlighting.
• Page through content just like a book.
• User preferences – adjust the font and font-size for easier reading.
• GoTo Button – know the exact section you want? It’s one touch away.
• Includes Advisory Committee Notes where available
Current Federal Offerings:
• Federal Rules - Powered by LII
• U.S. Code - Powered by LII
• Code of Federal Regulations - Powered by LII
• U.S. Constitution
• Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
• The Federalist Papers
Current State Law Offerings:
• New York
• More State Law References
See a feature you’d like added? Need technical support? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Now powered by the Legal Information Institute [LII] at Cornell Law School!
Includes minor bug fixes and iOS 9 compatibility updates.
... it's one of those "nickle-and-dime-you-to-death" apps ... but it serves its purpose when you're in an airplane or subway with no/slow internet.
It would be better if it had a dedicated iPad ("landscape") version.
Could have been nice
To use but then you're asked to pay for everything you want to add OTHER than the constitution that has been provided. Why would I pay for all of the CFR codes, statutes, etc when I can get them for free online. No thank you.
LII is great BUT app is poor
The app is fairly useless and charges for everything separately and is spendy- especially when the content is free on the web.
Cornell's LII is great and a great idea thru this app ... but the app is terrible for the reasons above. Too bad. Because LII is so great I want to give it a good rating but the app really is lousy.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FITZ COLLINGS
- © 2015 Fitz Collings
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 26 C.F.R.$0.99
- 18 U.S.C.$0.99
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure$0.99
- NY Penal Code$0.99
- Federal Rules of Evidence$0.99
- 26 U.S.C.$0.99
- New York Vehicle & Traffic Law$0.99
- 49 C.F.R.$0.99
- Federalist Papers$0.99
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure$0.99