Make CLE Easy - listen to your favorite courses and earn credit from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Make the most of your commute by catching up on the latest SCOTUS updates, learning how to stay safe online with cybersecurity overviews, or avoiding legal pitfalls with current ethical issues.
Lawline is the leading provider of online continuing legal education and home to an unrivaled selection of on-demand audio CLE courses. Unlimited CLE members have exclusive access to our CLE catalog with unlimited listening and the ability to earn credit for any course.
Lawline CLE App is Winner of ACLEA's Outstanding Achievement in Technology Award!
- Browse catalog of 1,000+ audio CLE courses
- Download to your device for offline listening
- Complete course evaluations and claim CLE credit for multiple states*
- Receive certificates via email instantly upon course completion
- Learn almost any area of law with over 50 categories available
- Progress is saved so you always pick up where you left off
- Syncs automatically with your account to update your courses and completions across web and mobile
- Receive notifications if you started a course on our website
- View a list of all completed courses
- Listen to courses faster (or slower) with variable playback speed
- Add and save timestamped SmartNotes
- View slide presentation synced automatically with the audio presentation
- Access course materials with the ability to save and share with others
Download the official Lawline app and start listening to your favorite courses and earning credit today!
WITH AN UNLIMITED CLE SUBSCRIPTION, GET FULL ACCESS TO 1,400+ ONLINE CLE COURSES INCLUDING ON DEMAND AND LIVE WEBCASTS AS WELL AS THE ABILITY TO EARN CLE CERTIFICATES INSTANTLY UPON COMPLETION.
- Listen to audio versions of any on-demand course
- Download audio programs, with slides and materials, so you can access offline
- Track all your CLE for any state, including adding credits earned externally to Lawline, with our Universal Credit Tracker
- Explore new courses released every week
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Annual price: $299.99
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
*Please note: CLE credit can only be earned when a course is approved in the state and the state allows audio format for self study. The following states are not eligible for CLE credit via audio courses with Lawline: District of Columbia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina. Credit for Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS) can also not be earned via audio format courses on the app.
Questions or feedback?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Lawline is the best!
Lawline is great for helping me stay on top of my CLE requirements in two jurisdictions. I love the interesting courses that I don’t find with other CLE providers, such as representing a yoga studio. I can take courses that I’m actually interested in. The app is also great because I can listen to courses on the go when I’m driving. It’s so convenient!
This app saves me a ton of time! I love being able to access courses on the go, and at different speeds. Super convenient.
Expensive but convenient
It would be nice to get the live webcasts as well as the pre-recorded content on my phone- but otherwise the app works great.
- Furthered, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 FurtherEd Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Auto Renew (299) $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.