Laws of Civilization is a turn-based politics game. Enter parliament and use democracy to approve important laws and rank among first countries in the world.
◉ Choose a party, promise actions to citizens and run for elections
◉ Approve or abolish laws with parliamentary votes
◉ Take care of lawmaker's experience, popularity and loyalty
◉ Corrupt concurrent politicians in order to win majority
◉ Build up relations with other parties and elect the president
PREMIUM edition includes:
- 11 playable nations such as the US, Russia, or South Korea
- Over 100 ordinary and constitutional laws
- Additional features like assassinations and money laundering
- 37 science advances
- no advertisement
- several minor fixes
- new laws "Bank tax" and "Drug liberalization"
- persons have now different sizes
- display democracy value change on laws
- display delivery date on messages
- display research completion date on researches
- many balance adjustments
- small battery consumption improvements
- a bit less frequent ads in lite edition
- fixed game crashes and bugs
- fixed many localization errors
Ratings and Reviews
The game looks cheesy but it’s very well done! One of the best government simulations on IOS! Can’t wait to see more improvements and adds on in the future! Love how you can change the constitution and the way elections are done all the way to creating your own party and customizing the start before the game! Keep it up!
For some reason when ever I start a parliament I check election statistics of percent in my favor but the AI always leads by at least 40% if not more and I have the game on lowest difficulty I can fix this bug I didn’t pay to lose every freaking time or drag out game to catch up with AI.
- Damian Bernardi
- 143.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Damian Bernardi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.