LawStack has hundreds of modules. Free examples include:
- US Constitution
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Code of Federal Regulations (older version)
- United States Code (older versions)
Looking for more? Go pro and subscribe to a pro in-app module. Examples:
- Code of Federal Regulations (latest versions)
- United States Code (latest versions)
- California Codes
- Florida Codes
- Texas Codes
- Delaware Codes
- New York Codes
- Many more...
Can't find what you're looking for? Make a request. Then download more legal titles in the future versions of LawStack. We'll try to add the most requested titles first.
- Complete offline access for downloaded titles.
- Killer full-text search.
- Header only search option.
- Search highlighting.
- Saved search term history.
- Email sections.
- Context-sensitive search.
Follow us on Twitter: @LawStack
Questions, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
- Fixed an issue with links when navigating from section to section.
- User interface improvements for group users.
- Fixed an issue with abbreviations not working properly.
- General code improvements.
- Native iOS support for table content.
- Fixed a bug with subscription fulfillment.
Ratings and Reviews
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 72.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2018 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- California Code of Civil Procedure $1.99
- California Penal Code $1.99
- California Civil Code $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.