LawStack has hundreds of modules. Free examples include:
- US Constitution
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Code of Federal Regulations (older version)
- United States Code (older versions)
Looking for more? Go pro and subscribe to a pro in-app module. Examples:
- Code of Federal Regulations (latest versions)
- United States Code (latest versions)
- California Codes
- Florida Codes
- Texas Codes
- Delaware Codes
- New York Codes
- Many more...
Can't find what you're looking for? Make a request. Then download more legal titles in the future versions of LawStack. We'll try to add the most requested titles first.
- Complete offline access for downloaded titles.
- Killer full-text search.
- Header only search option.
- Search highlighting.
- Saved search term history.
- Email sections.
- Context-sensitive search.
Follow us on Twitter: @LawStack
Questions, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
- Fixed an issue with popovers crashing on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Been using their products for years now. I recently complained about their legacy product called Tx law. It was not updated for iPhone X. Customer support responded immediately. I was turned onto this app and it accepted my current subscription. Perfect! Lot more laws to consider as well, and all are central in one location.
Thank you all for such a fine product. Keep up the work of excellence!!
So happy that you like LawStack :) Thanks so much for your support.
Had an update issue and they resolved it immediately and with no issues or aggravation. That means a lot to me!
Very pleased with the product, the updates and the support.
So happy to hear that :D Stay tuned for the updates :)
Thanks a lot for opening my eyes on the US constitution and what it entails; and for free on my phone and iPad to carry everywhere? Another big thank you.
You're welcome. Thanks for your support as well. We are happy to hear your feedback. Please don't forget to share.
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 81.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2018 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- California Code of Civil Procedure $1.99
- California Penal Code $1.99
- California Civil Code $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.