LAXStats for iOS. Lacrosse game statistics and reporting app for iPhone.
Giving some modern iOS love to the tired collection of old lacrosse stats apps, LAXStats is a modern scorekeeping, stats, team update and team management tools for field hockey.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Enter League and Team information in the app -- TeamSnap(©) integration for easy set up!
2. Keep score -- coaches or team reps use the ergonomically designed app to keep score, with one hand so no one missing the action
3. Generate rich reports -- we crunch the numbers and generate rich reports directly within the app for easy sharing.
4. Help when you need it -- detailed help documentation is provided within the app, with in-app support chat too!
We're parents, coaches and data geeks who love lacrosse and want to see the sport grow. Your purchase will help us to keep investing time, energy and resources into making this app better for all of us. One star reviews don't help. Please just contact us and get involved in the design and improvement of this app.
If you like this app, please consider giving a four star review. This helps make it easier for others to discover this app, hopefully leading to more users and a better experience for all. If you have an issue or complaint, please send us an email instead -- we want to make this app better for you!
* Create league, team, game, roster and lineup
* Score games easily & intuitively with one hand, record every play
* Easily edit each play using the native iOS swipe-to-edit features
* View possession, spray / shot charts and key stats totals during the game
* Generate nice, rich text email reports in the app itself
* Email or print the auto generated box score, scorebook, and game record to your team parents, local paper, league administrator, or, even better, your opponent!
* Spray/shot Chart
* Shots On Goal/Frame
* Shots Off Goal/Frame
* Faceoffs/Draws Won/Lost
* Groundballs Won/Lost
* Turnovers Won/Lost
* Goals Against
* Man Down/Up Goals
* Opponent Shots On Goal/Frame
* MinutesPlayed (Substitutions)
Adding more analytical love for defensive players, cleaning up HTML email generation with more head-to-head stats. Stability & bug fixes.
- Player selection sort by jersey, name, position
- Turnover and possession updates
- Shot statistics update
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the price
I familiarized myself with this app by running thru their demo and then loading my team on via the Team Snap import feature. I practiced using the app for about 30 mins to make sure I knew how to quickly input stats in games.
This app is over priced at $4.99 given the limitations, bugs and problems.
After my practice, I used the app in two games. My biggest complaint is that the app failed to permanently record the stats for my games.
I will look for updates that improve the functionality and user experience.
When you import from team snap, it imports the coaches and assigns them as attack players.
It asks you for the name of the opposing team and then starts the game clock as soon as you enter the name.
It's not particularly smart about helping you with stats. For example, when the other team scores, you have to select your goalie from the entire team roster. It would be nice to just to see the goalies or even set who the goalie is.
Hope the next update makes this more useable.
Hi. Version 3 of the app introduces cloud based storage for easy sharing of your app data across multiple iOS devices - addressing the first issue you mentioned. Version 3 supports TeamSnap, SportNGIN, SportsEngine abs manual import and you can edit the list before importing with a simple swipe-to-delete - addressing the second issue. And you can adjust how players are displayed in the game tracking view (sort by jersey or position) in the settings view - addressing your last issue. Please use the in-app help to contract us directly next time! Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.