Layout from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create fun, one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You're the editor, so get creative—tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
When I first started working as an architect we used carbon paper to achieve multiple copies of anything. I thought at the time it was an amazing thing because in school I did not have carbon paper and things took longer. When computers came along and I started drawing in cad I did not need carbon paper anymore. I'm sure a lot of people did not need it. It was obsolete! Layout for me is along those same lines. I used a computer to get the quality of edits you provide but now I don't. It very easy to maneuver and the outcome is alway great. Not implying that the computer is obsolete but we are getting there!
I absolutely LOVE this app. I like too many filters on Instagram and this app allows me to smoothly add a bunch of different filters to one post on Instagram and I've even been able to get creative and have different filters turn into one picture with the side-by-side collage. The only thing I would change is adding new ones every once in a while. There's SO much more potential this app has that they just haven't tapped into (and maybe they've been working on it?) but I know they will eventually :) But honestly? Even if they didn't? I'll have this app for as long as it's around. Thanks!
Good overall options
I really appreciate that this app takes all the guesswork out of putting together a composite picture. Being able to choose from several different options depending upon how many pictures I highlight is helpful, and I love that I can move pictures around from frame to frame. The only changes I would make would be to add some different shapes to the layout options, such as a center circle layout for a group of 5 pictures, as well as give more options for how to make the shots fit into their frames. Still, great app for what I need it to do, which is create composite shots for me!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.