Layout from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create fun, one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You're the editor, so get creative—tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Good overall options
I really appreciate that this app takes all the guesswork out of putting together a composite picture. Being able to choose from several different options depending upon how many pictures I highlight is helpful, and I love that I can move pictures around from frame to frame. The only changes I would make would be to add some different shapes to the layout options, such as a center circle layout for a group of 5 pictures, as well as give more options for how to make the shots fit into their frames. Still, great app for what I need it to do, which is create composite shots for me!
Must have a bug or something
After I create my image to my liking and tap save, it says it saves and then give me a few options: to upload to instagram, Facebook or "more". When I tap instagram it doesn't open up the app so I can post it. But when I tap Facebook it will open a post to Facebook. When I tap "done" in the top right hand corner, the image is not saved to my camera roll. When I tap "more" there are no options to save to my camera roll. I've tried closing and reopening the app, turning my phone on and off and it still won't work. Not sure how this problem can be corrected but it would be nice. Other than it being completely useless to me at the moment, over all the app is nice and simple to use.
This app is great!
I was gonna give this 4 ⭐️, but I went 5 bc I think this app does way better than other apps. I ❤ how there's no stupid little watermark at the bottom! Lol. The only way I think this could improve is by making the camera part a little clearer. 🙂 I love how clean looking the filters look..u know the ones that make ur picture have like 3 pictures, ig😅 I Love how it connects to Instagram too😜 This app excels more than the rest!! 👐🏼
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.