Create fun, one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You're the editor, so get creative—tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
New reasons to use every day!
Today I’m picking out flooring and an area rug. The rug I want to buy TODAY; but the flooring won’t go in until January. What’s a girl to do? LAYOUT! In the past I’ve used Layout mostly for Facebook and Instagram to surprise birthday friends and show off classroom events. Recently Facebook changed to the scrolling of pictures instead of showing them together, so I’m using Layout instead. I love it! I want the impact of the photos together. I’d love border thickness and color options added in the future. And the only thing it needs for my rug design is a way to lay pictures diagonally, lol. But there’s always a workaround on Layout. Thank you!
I absolutely LOVE this app. I like too many filters on Instagram and this app allows me to smoothly add a bunch of different filters to one post on Instagram and I've even been able to get creative and have different filters turn into one picture with the side-by-side collage. The only thing I would change is adding new ones every once in a while. There's SO much more potential this app has that they just haven't tapped into (and maybe they've been working on it?) but I know they will eventually :) But honestly? Even if they didn't? I'll have this app for as long as it's around. Thanks!
When I first started working as an architect we used carbon paper to achieve multiple copies of anything. I thought at the time it was an amazing thing because in school I did not have carbon paper and things took longer. When computers came along and I started drawing in cad I did not need carbon paper anymore. I'm sure a lot of people did not need it. It was obsolete! Layout for me is along those same lines. I used a computer to get the quality of edits you provide but now I don't. It very easy to maneuver and the outcome is alway great. Not implying that the computer is obsolete but we are getting there!
- Instagram, Inc.
- 15.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.