By Juicy Bits
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- NAMED BY APPLE AS EDITORS' CHOICE AND ONE OF THE BEST APPS OF 2012
Layout makes it easy to arrange your photos, tell stories, and share with friends.
Swipe your finger to quickly split a frame into sections, and use the radial menu to add photos directly from your photo album, Facebook, and Flickr. Enhance images with built-in filters and effects, adjust saturation and contrast, add some stickers, and a whole lot more. Then, add a caption to each photo, apply a background color or pattern, and share your layout with friends and family via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. If you want to go back, Layout includes undo and redo, and best of all, you can store your projects in iCloud to share them with other devices.
Layout runs on iPad 2 or later and iPhone 4 or later.
Built for Touch
• Swipe your finger to split a frame into sections
• Touch and drag to move borders
• Tap a frame to access the radial menu
• Press and hold to move a photo from one frame to another
• Pinch to zoom-in to your photos
• Touch and drag to reposition and frame your photos
• Enable iCloud to share your documents and settings with other devices
• Use undo and redo to safely experiment and play
• Open photos directly from your photo album, Facebook, and Flickr.
• Use automatic face detection to frame a group or move from face to face
• Select an overall shape using built-in aspect ratios or customize your own
• Choose from a set of included templates or create your own template for later use
• Switch templates and let Layout automatically fill them with your photos
• Precisely align borders at quarters and thirds using automatic snap points
• Snap borders so that they align with each other
Captions Tell the Story
• Automatically import photo captions from Facebook
• Adjust the horizontal and vertical position of each caption
• Tap to insert the current date or the date your photo was taken
• Choose from any of the built-in iOS fonts for just the right style
• Use the slider to select a font size or snap to the font size of another caption
• Toggle the caption background on or off
• Touch-up your photos using the built-in photo editor
• Apply artistic effects to transform your photos and set the mood
• Crop, rotate, and flip images to focus on the most important part of your photo
• Automatically enhance photos that were backlit or taken at night
• Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness for the perfect image
• Remove redeye, erase blemishes, and whiten teeth for a professional look
Show Your Style
• Resize borders or remove them completely with an interactive slider
• Apply customizable drop shadows and rounded corners
• Pick the perfect color for your background from the color palette
• Drag the interactive color picker to select a color directly from your photos
• Apply any of 100 included patterns to give your layout some extra style
Share with Friends
• Save your layout to the camera roll
• Send your layout as an e-mail to friends and family
• Post directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
• Upload to Dropbox, copy to the clipboard, and share with other apps
• Print your layout wirelessly to an AirPrint-enabled printer
• Learn how to use Layout with an interactive tutorial
• Control the size of imported photos to create complex layouts
• Double tap some of the toolbar icons for shortcut behaviors
• Drop photos outside of the document to temporarily store them in a photo tray
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed issue where app would crash when adding a photo using the Enhanced Picker in iOS 8.3
- Thank you to everyone for your support!
Unusable due to photo picker crash
This problem has not been fixed on iOS 8.3, despite the developer's claims to the contrary.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Juicy Bits
- © 2012 Juicy Bits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.