By NONAME STUDIO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lazy Text is a free app now. Hooray!
Lazy Text is a simple, yet powerful app that allows you to transfer text between your computer and iOS devices. Lazy Text 2.0 has been completely rewritten and we hope you will like it.
- Wi-Fi text transfer between your computer and iOS devices
- Automatically copy text to clipboard when new text is received
- Create and edit texts
- Multiple sharing options
- Combine multiple texts
- Option to disable auto-lock
- Elegant user interface
- "Works and so useful app! The operation is very very simple and easy and in seconds you already have the text you've wanted. Recommended!"
- "I just used this for a short while, but I see lots of good uses for this app. When you need to input a long block of text this frees you from the small one finger keyboard of the itouch or iphone. Nice app!"
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- You can now create a clip from clipboard by long pressing the add button.
Share text snippets on local network
A very simple app to share text snippets between computer and iPhone. It needs both devices to be connected to the same network. The interface is outdated and not user-friendly, therefore hard to find some options such as sending text back to the computer. A better unique app icon is appreciated as well.
Such a great app. I previously went through having to email and then open email and copy. Now I just open a web browser and access shared clips from iPhone and push text from web to iPhone
I admit I don't use this often, but it is wonderful to have when I need it.
I usually use it to allow me to type long explanations with my PC and then cope and paste them into Messages.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 05, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kai Cao
- © 2013 NONAME STUDIO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.