Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Not compatible with iOS 8. Will be working on a update. Sorry for the inconvenience.
With LazyCountdown, you can create a event with a date, and view exactly seconds to the time left or elapsed for the event.
In addition, you can
- view the countdown in years+months+days/months+days/weeks + days/days/days exclude weekends.
- add a photo with your event
- set up icon badge for days left for the event (need to open the app at least once per week)
- set up alert
- add notes
- view events in 3 different categories
- import/delete events in Calendar app
- export events to Calendar app
Should you have any problem with the app, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Also, any comments and ratings are greatly appreciated.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
1. When edit a photo
Replace "Photo Library" button with
"Photo Albums" and "Camera" Roll button;
2. change the text color of the remaining days label to blue, add a shadow to the text.
Great-- paid app is worth it.
Love seeing how many days to our trip on my home screen and inside the app there's a summary of all I'm looking forward to doing in the next few months. Nice calendar integration tool. This app is a stress reliever! Worth 2 bucks to get rid of ads and pull info from calendar.
One of the better ones.
Nice countdown app!
This is just what I was looking for in a countdown timer. Worth the $ for me.