By Agilent Technologies, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Agilent LC Calculator version 1.1
Calculate the possibilities! The LC Calculator quickly calculates flow rate and back pressure under a variety of conditions and column dimensions allowing you to explore “what if” scenarios.
> Use the Back Pressure Calculator
to determine what column configurations will work within your system's pressure range.
> Use the Flow Rate Calculator
to find the column flow rate generated at your desired system back pressure.
How it works:
1. Select column dimensions
2. Select the solvent — (ACN/H2O) or (MeOH/H2O)
3. Adjust the % organic solvent
4. Set the temperature of the column within the allowable range of 20-100° C
5. Set the Porosity value. Porosity is the interparticle space in the column and typically has a value of ~0.40
6. Slide or double tap the flow rate or back pressure slider bar at the bottom to calculate the back pressure or flow rate generated
What's New in Version 1.1
Latest version of iOS is now supported.
Works well but needs to be updated to 64bit
I would give a 5 but iOS 10.3 now warns this will not work with the next version of the OS. It needs to be updated to a 64 bit application.
Works very well. To those who report crashes, perhaps you have an UNsmart phone.
A useful calculator on PC but this app crashes soon after opening.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 09, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Agilent Technologies, Inc
- © Agilent Technologies, Inc. 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.