LDS Billionaire - A Game of Mormon Trivia
By LDS Apps by Lift LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LDS Apps by Lift is excited to share with you the most popular of mobile LDS games: LDS Billionaire - A Game of Mormon Trivia.
The game is addictive and intense. You'll feel like you're part of a competition to beat the clock and become the next winner of the highest prize.
This great game helps the player focus on spiritually uplifting topics. The app was designed with the institute or seminary student, the busy adult, and the knowledge hungry child. We hope to offer the most exciting opportunity to put your scriptural knowledge to the test. The questions get harder as you get higher - how high can you go?
- Offers different trivia types
- Seminary Scripture Mastery
- Preach My Gospel Trivia
- LDS Church History
- More to come!
What's New in Version 2.8.2
- Major bug fix for iOS 6 that caused crash when answering questions.
- Major bug fix for iPhone 5 and iPad 3 that caused crash when rendering images
- Updated to support iPhone 5
Title of App and some answers
Title of App should be changed to MILLIONAIRE. Look at the highest money won. It has 6 zeros. That means MILLION. If this is BILLIONAIRE, that amount should be 1,000,000,000 and have a way to climb to that point.
There should be some way to show your LIST of winnings individually and accumulated wealth and ALSO how many times you took the money and ran, and it's accumulated totals.
Some of the questions give questions and does NOT give the right answer as one of the choices to pick from. Two examples are:
1. about the stakes, 4 answers are given and all are wrong. It kicks you out, and says the answer is PELE, whatever that is, it is not one of the 4.
2. Another is something I had never heard of. How much food storage does the church recommend. one month, 3 months, 6 months or 2 years. The real answer is one year. I checked with the church and i am right. But to get the answer right, you have to choose 2 years. It may be better than ONE year but I still cannot find where they recommend 2.
I don't want to be all critical, it is a great game and I love that you have to repeat some questions and answers OVER AND OVER. That is how you learn, by repeating them.
Joshua, I recommend to add BIBLE and CHURCH HISTORY QUESTIONS.
Wrong answers, not falling back to levels earned as promised but dropped from the game, not enough varying content but many, many repeats. Fun concept but should have been more deeply tested. Had several updates but same old issues continue to pop up. Would love to see the perfected version and not still using the beta model. Good idea but poor execution. Please keep trying.
My dad bought this and he said "worst purchase I ever made" and he's right it's all repeats, not only that but they don't even have correct grammar, and u better know every answer or u won't get past ten thousand don't waste good money buy some thing else from the dollar store, also false doctrine. DONT WASTE!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2012
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDS Apps by Lift LLC
- © LDS Apps by Lift LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.