LDS Sticker Book
By Iron Rod Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LDS Sticker Book FREE for a limited time, download this app now!
The unique features found in this app will make any kid, or adult, feel like a sticker book rockstar! This will only be offered for free for a short time so get it while you can.
- Place as many stickers on the background as you want
- Make the stickers any size you want
- Shake your device to clear the picture and start over
- 20+ awesome backgrounds to choose from
- Over 40 stickers to use
- Save your pages to the gallery, the photo album or email them
- Use our crayon tool to easily color beautiful pictures
- Use the text tool to put messages on your page
- Color and sticker your own photos from the photo album
- Share your page with others on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr
- Works with iPhone, iPod, iPad and retina displays
What people are saying about this sticker book:
"This kept my 2 year old busy for hours! He loves it!"
"My daughter has been able to make the neatest looking pictures with all the stickers available."
"Sharing my page with my friends on Facebook is really easy."
"I like making pictures of my family from the photo album."
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added new stickers
- Added shake to clear
- Added localized menus
- Fixed a bug that crashed app on startup
- Various iOS6 bug fixes
Odd selection is tolerable, ads aren't
The selection of stickers is limited. I counted 33 stickers and 20 backgrounds. You put, for example, Moroni, the CTR shield, and Joseph Smith kneeling on backgrounds ranging from a farm to a planet in space. You can choose crayons to draw on the pictures as well - that's nice. Small children won't mind the limited selection.
The reason I am uninstalling is the ads. There are ads constantly on screen which, when clicked, take you to the app store or to an advertiser's website in your browser. The ads are prominent and change during play, attracting attention. So the whole time my young child uses it, I have to be careful that he doesn't click on the ads. When I choose apps for my younger children I look for apps that aren't easily exited and don't lead to purchases.
My son couldn't care less that the stickers don't necessarily match the scene. He's entertained which makes me happy.
Great for kids
Love having this on my phone for my kids and nieces' to play with.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 05, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Snoopy Enterprises
- © 2012 Peep Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.