By The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
• Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Added the ability for ward and stake leaders to view the Missionary Progress Record in wards and stakes where missionaries use the Area Book Planner mobile app (limited to certain missions in Canada, Europe, Japan, and the United States). The report allows ward and stake leaders to see which investigators and members the missionaries are focusing on and what progress they are making.
• You can now long press on a household or individual and a shortcut to their contact information will appear.
Really like but
Has been and is overall great. We are having issues as out of unit leaders/members. Not all names of out of unit leaders show on directory. At least not on all phones. They show on some phones not others. Have one leader who had correct privacy settings but doesn't show up on the calling she has as a stake relief society counselor. One leader shows fine on my phone but has no access to her tools on hers. She has a custom calling.
I only have one issue I really dislike the fact that every time I want to use the app.... I have put in a passcode?? 😢 I understand for the bishopric but a member? 🤔 I don't think we really need that 😏 other than that the works great 😉
The tool I've always wanted
Who doesn't want to have all their stake/ward info right in your pocket. So useful - thanks for all the time put in to making such a great app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Armenian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- © 2016 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.