By The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
• Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
• Added landscape support for iPhones.
• Added access to additional membership information and reports for ward council members and their counselors and secretaries.
• Added a new Missionary menu item that includes the contact information of the full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from the user’s ward.
• Added the New Member and Members Moved Out reports for authorized leaders.
• Visit https://lds.org/lds-tools-update to see what else is new.
Helpful when accurate
Terrific app when the Info is accurate. Not sure why every time I "sync" (update the info) the app deletes names of families on the list that I know shouldn't be deleted. Families that have lived in their home for years and have not moved away. Wish that could be fixed. It's annoying when I'm out and about and need a phone number or address that I haven't added to my phone's contact list and I can't locate it in the App's Directory.
I really think that this app is very useful, it makes finding addresses and learning you the ward members convenient. It would be nice though if missionaries could have more options. They don't have as much information as even a regular member. That is one of the only improvements I can think of. Great app though all in all!!
Seriously, this is a Godsend, I use this all the time. The only way to keep updated in an ever-changing ward. One huge request, isn't there some way for leaders to access two Stakes. Our YSA ward is fed by two Stakes and we are locked out of the info on half of our members. Please help!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Armenian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- © 2015 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.