By The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
• Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Added the ability for ward and stake leaders to view the Missionary Progress Record in wards and stakes where missionaries use the Area Book Planner mobile app (limited to certain missions in Canada, Europe, Japan, and the United States). The report allows ward and stake leaders to see which investigators and members the missionaries are focusing on and what progress they are making.
• You can now long press on a household or individual and a shortcut to their contact information will appear.
Really like but
Has been and is overall great. We are having issues as out of unit leaders/members. Not all names of out of unit leaders show on directory. At least not on all phones. They show on some phones not others. Have one leader who had correct privacy settings but doesn't show up on the calling she has as a stake relief society counselor. One leader shows fine on my phone but has no access to her tools on hers. She has a custom calling.
The App is super useful! I would love to see some of the following in future releases!
1. Option for reports/notifications for upcoming advancements (i.e. Kids turning 8 or 12, kids turning old enough for nursery, etc)
2. It would be awesome to be able to send a group text to all primary teachers or all primary kids or something like that without having to copy and paste every single phone number into my phone.
Need a little more
I really appreciate, use and like LDS Tools. However, as a teacher of a teenage Sunday School class it would be SO helpful if I could have access to the class role. I've been set apart and my calling is listed under my name, but no class role. I would also love to acknowledge their birthday. We are trying to work on our inactives and having to get a role from the clerk sometimes is hard making the time or connection.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Armenian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- © 2016 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.