By The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
• Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Added the ability for ward and stake leaders to view the Missionary Progress Record in wards and stakes where missionaries use the Area Book Planner mobile app (limited to certain missions in Canada, Europe, Japan, and the United States). The report allows ward and stake leaders to see which investigators and members the missionaries are focusing on and what progress they are making.
• You can now long press on a household or individual and a shortcut to their contact information will appear.
Great tool, but could be even better.
I love this app and use it all the time. It helps you get to know and get in touch with people in your ward and stake.
It would be better if it let you still see your old ward after you move out. It is hard to leave a ward and your friends. Before this app, most wards I have been in published directories that were given to everyone. I have everyone of those I was ever given and I have used them to get in touch with old friends. It would be nice to still have that ability.
On the flip side, it would be nice to have an "alumni" section so you could get in touch with historic members of your ward. The ward I grew up in has a Facebook page so people can keep in touch. There are hundreds of people on it. I would love it if this tool offered that.
Really like but
Has been and is overall great. We are having issues as out of unit leaders/members. Not all names of out of unit leaders show on directory. At least not on all phones. They show on some phones not others. Have one leader who had correct privacy settings but doesn't show up on the calling she has as a stake relief society counselor. One leader shows fine on my phone but has no access to her tools on hers. She has a custom calling.
A little problem...
What happened to the membership numbers?? Every time I needed it to help the youth setup new accounts for indexing, it was so easy to get it through this app. This past Tuesday, I was not able to help any of my youth setup a new account because I couldn't get their membership numbers off of this app anymore. Please put it back! Thank you! Other than that, I loooooooove this app!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Armenian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- © 2016 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.