LeadCapture is THE professional app for capturing contact details of visitors to a trade show booth using the iPad or iPad Pro. Visitors simply complete the form on the iPad form to join the list. They can be prompted to complete required fields, or reminded that the email address is malformed, or that the telephone number isn't a telephone number for example. Long names and email addresses just make the text field grow as you keep typing.
You can use the entire screen since fields below the keyboard are elegantly pushed above the top of the keyboard. One tap of the 'Save' button animates the capture of the details so you know it's been safely taken care of.
One tap of 'Clear' flashes and resets the input fields as blank.
Not sure if the data was accepted? One tap of 'View Data' shows you what has been inserted for what input.
LeadCapture's template approach is highly customizable. The fields can be renamed, moved, flagged as required and even tested if they are valid email or valid telephone numbers. Advanced data input options include custom tables so users can pick from admin-defined lists and multi-line inputs that can be enabled as a constant, unchangeable statement. Font styles, sizes and font colors (black or white) can be changed too.
One orientation or the other looks great since the data input fields elegantly move to their new positions. Data input is always visible since the keyboard pushes the view up.
Information collected and app setting details can be hidden behind a password setup. Information that is securely stored in the app can be viewed and exported to popular cloud services such as iCloud, Dropbox and/or emailed as a .csv file to the marketing department for example, for followup. Password-protected content and settings can be accessed with use of the password, or if forgotten, through the pay-per-use unlock feature.
The Templates Store enables in-app purchase of our growing list of colorful and professionally-designed templates. Any of the Purchased Templates can be presented to visitors in any one of nine languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
Administrators can create or manage templates in any of the four languages supported: English, French, Spanish and German.
LeadCapture really is the new standard in iPad lead capture!
We've been responding to your feedback!
• This version is iOS 11 compliant.
• Smart Inputs means faster captures since text boxes expand for longer email addresses or names, keyboard can't block the data entry box, keyboard knows to present telephone number keypad, keyboard knows it's an email so always all-lowercase and presents @ sign without having to toggle keyboard
• Orientation doesn't matter to us - rotate to suit yourself
• We've fixed several bugs - with exporting data and templates, with password locking and unlocking and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works and does what it's intended to. However, there is certainly room to improve some very basic things. Data fields cannot be resized. Very frustrating especially with lists. Also, there is no way to preview a design before saving it. When saving edits to an existing design, the app prompts for a new template name rather than giving the option to update the existing template you chose to edit. Support section on the website is severely lacking.
Hi Bob: Thanks for taking the time to make a review. A couple of points:
1. the Data fields don't need to be resized in template mode because they automatically expand as the user inputs more data.
2. I'm interested in understanding your experience with list. Can you reach out to me via email or phone so I can understand your experience a little better?
3. Preview new templates - a good idea. I will schedule this feature for the next release.
4. I agree that saving edited templates should replace the original template. I can fix this for the next release.
5. Please feel free to email me or telephone for support.
Thanks again -- Peter
Make sure your running updated iOS and have storage. If that doesn't work contact Peter the creator of the app, he will get you set up.
Would be great, but not yet
I liked the last version even though it was a little clunky. While this new version looks great it lacks one BIG thing... an actual lead capture template. Please give us one by default, similar to the one that was on the last version. PLEASE! Also, the app crashes every time I push one of the buttons on the side. Please also know that I am in charge of all digital marketing at my company and was intending on having all my sales reps buy this app but I cannot ask them to do that if this does not change. Thank you.
We've implemented the free template, greatly improved stability and have made the app tons more useful. Check it out. You can download a free update. -- Peter
- Peter Brockmann
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-17 Digital Hermosa
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Free
- Basic Blue Template $0.99
- Basic Dark Template $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.