The Leadership Challenge Mobile Tool
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The recent issues (November/December 2014) regarding the app crashing on all devices has been satisfactorily resolved as of December 16, 2014. If you experience any further issues with the app, please contact email@example.com.
“The app allows you to transform a few spare minutes of your time into a powerful mini-session on leadership development—tailored to your personal needs and goals.” –– T+D magazine, ASTD, April 2012
The Leadership Challenge Mobile Tool, based on concepts developed by best-selling authors James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, is a convenient performance support app for busy, on-the-go leaders.
We believe Leadership is Everyone’s Business!
For leaders of all ages and levels of experience, this app includes several practical features that serious leaders will find useful on a daily basis including:
• A seamless request-and-receive feedback process through which overall leadership performance can be tracked and measured.
• Helpful “Take Action” activities that you can easily integrate into your calendar by creating reminders, meetings, etc. A personalized “My Action Plan” showing you what activities you have scheduled and completed.
• The ability to share activities via email and a link to the app via social media.
• A concise overview of The Leadership Challenge model – The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® and accompanying real leader cases that can be shared with friends and colleagues.
• Brief author videos that provide the opportunity to see Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner comment on their time-tested, evidence-based model.
• An inspirational Quote of the Day.
• A news feed with the latest leadership advice as well as updates on related events, products, and services.
The Leadership Challenge Mobile Tool is designed to enrich and expand your Leadership Challenge experience, whether you have previously read the book, taken the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), attended a workshop, or heard the authors speak. For leaders who are new to The Leadership Challenge, it provides a concise introduction to the model and a practical way to immediately get started on becoming a better leader.
New in Version 2.0:
•New “Take Action” section with over 60 new activities including some from the new 5th edition of The Leadership Challenge book. New ways to select calendar and track your Take Action activities including the ability to star an activity as a favorite and create a “My Action Plan” dashboard that shows your calendar entries related to an activity.
•Connect and share on Twitter as well as Facebook
•New Quotes of the Day
•Updated the color palette to reflect new The Leadership Challenge branding
What's New in Version 2.0.3
We've fixed an issue in the last release that was causing it to crash for some users.
We've fixed a number of bugs and crashes in this release, including:
* We fixed a bug that prevented you from adding an activity to your action plan or calendar.
* We fixed a crash that could occur when trying to add or select contacts to send out progress reports.
* We fixed an issue watching videos full screen on the iPad.
* We fixed a crash that could occur during launch.
* We improved launch time significantly.
* We've made some other minor improvements to improve your experience.
With this update, we've also dropped support for iOS 4 to focus on remaining compatible with the latest versions of iOS.
Not worth the money
This app is not a good value. The information is worthwhile but not worth an app since it is not dynamic. Once you read the information in the app which in my opinion is limited, the app is the useless as it is not updated or interactive.
It won't open! The free version stays open but the one you pay money for doesn't. Please fix this so we aren't giving you money for nothing. This is great stuff so please don't make us regret purchasing tools to help us lead!!
Show some leadership Kouzes & Posner!
The authors should be horrified at the performance of their App that they promote so heavily in their book. The App crashes every time on opening in both iPad and iPhone. If this is not fixed soon then shame on you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 02, 2013
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © Copyright 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.