LeadNav GPS - Planning, Coordination, Navigation
By LeadNav Systems LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Revolutionizing GPS technology for those who Work and Play "Off the Grid"
LEADNAV GPS is a highly developed, professional-grade package for Military, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue, Special Operations, Off-Road Racing, General Off-Roading, Hiking, Biking and anyone else looking to improve Planning, Coordination and Navigation in an "Off the Grid" environment.
LEADNAV currently provides full mission packages in the form of Software, Hardware, Training and Consulting for those operating in some of the harshest conditions and environments imaginable...
Used by Pro Racing Teams and other Professional Organizations World Wide!
More Powerful than any other GPS on the Market!
• Plan, Organize, Coordinate and Execute Trips, Events and other Professional Operations.
• Create or Import Collections of Routes, Tracks, and Markers for different events. (Baja 1000 2015, Mining Expedition 2016)
• Share individual Routes, Tracks, and Markers amongst your Team or Group.
• Easy to use point to point Route Planning Interface. Plan your route and go!
• Drop audible warnings and non-audible Serpentine points to keep you on track.
• Record tracks to display where you have been. So you can hit the trail again or find your way back. You can also convert your tracks to routes. Track Stats for each trip.
• Reverse your routes. Hike to the top and then reverse the route to hike back down!
• Drop Markers to identify places of interest or to document the experience as you go. Vehicle, rally point, boat dock, deer, or anything else you want to find again.
• System functions on the GPX file standard
• Free Map Sources include Bing, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap and support of offline mapping options like MBTiles
• In-App Purchase allows access to additional maps (Mapbox Satellite, Mapbox Terrain, Mapbox Streets), and access to your own URL entry. Create, cache, and delete maps with your custom URLs (Part of the In-App Subscription).
• Offline Mapping for areas with no cellular coverage. (In app purchase) Select and store desired areas of the map for offline use. Download those maps before you hit the woods! import and export of MBTiles with zipped files.
• Ability to add and modify waypoints & markers by entering the coordinates.
• "Go To" capability for markers. Select your marker, hit "Go To", and navigate directly to your target.
• Compatible with Bluetooth headsets and speakers for eyes free navigation. Throw your device in your pack and GO!
• Voice Prompts automatically adjust for the current speed. Siri now reads the waypoint label names as you navigate. “Big freaking rock on the left!” Get creative with the names to make the most out of your experience.
• Automatically adjusts your audible (Red) Turn Warning and (Blue) Waypoint Proximity rings based off of your current speed. Giving you the information you need when you need it.
Audio Guidance Examples:
“Slight Left in 450 meters” ...... “Slight Left”
“Danger in 500 meters” ....... "Danger"
Additional In-App Purchases: (See website for all subscription details)
- Upgraded Maps Subscription ($20 a year minimum requirement for saving background imagery/maps)
- Advanced Pack Subscription
- Pro Pack Subscription
* Built for Professionals and Event/Race Prep Teams
* Pro Editing Tools and Features
- Recon Markers
- Hunting Markers
- Aviation Markers
• This is a high powered GPS device and requires power connectivity for prolonged use in the field.
• Mobile devices that are WiFi only do not come with an internal GPS. An external GPS will need to be used along with the application.
• The capability to save satellite maps/imagery to your device for "off the grid" use is an outside service and requires an In App Subscription to MapBox
Battery Life Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Multiple Patents Pending
What's New in Version 5.5.5
Some major updates and capabilities coming online over the next few months!
Show your support with every update by taking the time to review us in the App Store!
Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixed Landscape Splash Screen
- Fixed Apple Watch interaction
Please take a moment to give us a Review!
An incredible advantage for offroad racers
The new overlay feature makes this app perfect for large off-the-grid events
Best GPS for IPad. Highly recommend this app
King of the Hammers 2017!
By far the best investment I've done to my 4800 legends class car! Tech support is outstanding and the app is super easy to use. Pro pack is worth the cost with the in car audio assistant.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 5.5.5
- Size: 96.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: LeadNav Systems LLC
- © 2012 LeadNav Systems LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgraded Maps and Custom URL (1 Year) Subscription$19.99
- Advanced Pack (1 Year Subscription)$29.99
- Pro Pack (1 Year) Subscription$149.99
- Recon Markers$1.99
- Advanced Pack (1Year Subscription) - Map to Advanced Upgrade$9.99
- Hunting Markers$1.99
- Pro Pack (1 Year Subscription) - Advanced to Pro Upgrade$119.99
- Aviation Markers$1.99
- Pro Pack (1 Year Subscription) - Map to Pro Upgrade$129.99