By Zoho Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Following up with trade show attendees is now quick and easy, and you never have to worry about bulky lead-tracking devices or importing data into your CRM.
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code in the attendee’s badge, or take a picture of their business card (available as in app purchase). Keep your team in sync and increase the chances of converting leads to potentials by assigning lead owners, adding tasks and notes, right from the app. Automatically links leads to campaigns to identify campaigns that generate quality leads.
App is localized in French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portugal and Russian.
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card (available as in app purchase) and add them as CRM leads. Workflow, if any, will also be triggered for the same.
• Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the lead detail.
• Email the lead from the app with the templates already created in CRM.
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes from the app.
• Add Campaign and link it to the leads within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and Polish (available after purchasing card scanner engine)
• Export leads as a CSV file.
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.4
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Zoho Corporation
- © 2013 Zoho Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Card Scanning Engine$0.99