Leaf - RSS News Reader
By Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Featured by Apple in "Our favourite Mac Apps" *****
Leaf is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
"The best looking news reader on the App Store" - by GenieBurger
"Excellent, clean interface, nice design" - by dfs83
- lifehacker.com - "The app walks the line between being minimal, offering you only the essential features, and making sure the features it does offer are useful..."
- Beautiful themes (including night mode) and customizable news reader appearance
- Syncs with Feedly, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler
- Standalone RSS engine
- Save articles to Buffer, Evernote, Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- New article notifications and access to past articles in Notification Center
We'd like to know how to improve our apps, contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
What's New in Version 5.1.3
[fixed] bugs on macOS High Sierra
Straight forward, well-designed RSS feed aggregator
I was searching for an app just like this after using Feedly on the iPhone for so long. While Feedly is available on Mac, I felt like trying something different. Leaf did the trick for me. It integrated with my Feedly feed right away and performed exactly as an RSS feed reader should. There are several reviews on here talking about how it’s so annoying to have to plug in RSS feeds for this to work. Well, that’s kind of the point of an RSS reader.
Overall, it’s well designed, clean, easy to read, and does a great job serving up the news I care about on my Mac. Bravo!
Long time NetNewsWire user. Recently switched to Leaf (frustrated with the relatively slow dev pace of NNN), and am very, very happy with it.
a great way to access RSS feeds-great interface, works well.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 5.1.3
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- © 2012. Rocky Sand Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor