By Broad Reach Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEAFStat displays valuable information (not otherwise displayed) from the 2011-2014 Nissan LEAF all electric vehicle. Information is accessed via the OBDII port and an OBDII-Wifi adapter (required, purchased separately). This information is vital to get a more accurate reading on available driving range and to obtain information regarding battery capacity and health.
- Current battery charge measured in the LEAF's native units. Termed GIDs, each GID represents roughly 80wh of capacity. Can be used to determine how much range is left.
- kWh charge remaining.
- State of charge %. This is not the same % displayed on 2013-2014 vehicles dash board. It represents true SOC not accounting for the buffer used at 100% and 0%.
- Battery capacity. Indicates how much of original intended battery capacity remains. This reported value can vary several % based on recent use and charge characteristics but can give an indication of battery degradation.
- Battery state of health %. Believed to represent a measure of internal battery resistance that develops over time, indicating how healthy the battery is.
- Average battery temperature. The LEAF includes 3 or 4 battery temperature probes. This value is the average of the probes. High battery temperature is the primary cause of battery degradation.
- Tire pressure. Once rolling, the LEAF reports tire pressure down to a 1/4 of a PSI. Vital to know if you have a slow leak or under pressured tires.
Requires an OBDII WiFi adapter and a Nissan LEAF.
What's New in Version 1.2
Renamed displayed fields to match terms used on MyNissanLeaf and LEAFSpy
- SOH renamed HX
- capacity noted as SOH
- kwh computation changed to 77.5wh/GID vs. 80.
Poor LEAFspy knockoff
I thought this app was great. Until I saw a friends LEAFspy. This app will show you some info but it lacks the graphs included in LEAFspy. Let's face it, if you're interested enough to peek in to your LEAF you're going to want to see the whole picture.
Does what it says it will. Connected to my wifi OBD with no problems.
Will welcome any new features they want to add.
Works as promised
It would be nice if one would be able to click on the different reading and receive an explanation of what each one means and what was considered normal when the vehicle was new verse now. Etc.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Broad Reach Software LLC
- © 2014 Broad Reach Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.