Leafly Marijuana Strain and Dispensary Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leafly is the world’s cannabis information resource. Millions of people use Leafly’s award-winning app to explore thousands of marijuana strains and access the map to find a dispensary nearby that carries the cannabis strain for their medical needs.
Discover your ideal weed strains, tinctures, topicals, concentrates, or edibles based on hundreds of thousands of user-submitted reviews, desired effects, flavors, recommended strain lists, medical treatment, and availability at nearby dispensaries.
Use the Finder and its integrated map to locate a legal doctor, clinic, or dispensary in your area. Browse dispensary menus, read user reviews, and receive daily notifications from your favorite medical marijuana dispensaries.
Read the latest cannabis news and lifestyle information on Leafly News & Culture, where we bring you Cannabis 101 resources, the latest medical marijuana studies, legalization updates, and other compelling cannabis content.
No matter your preference, our Finder will help you choose the right type of cannabis for your needs. You’ll love the Leafly app!
What's New in Version 3.3.4
No Cone of Shame, But We Did Get Fixed!
We do not like the Cone of Shame, but we do like pushing out fixes and improvements to make our app better. If you have any feedback, let us know! We won’t be hiding under your porch (mainly because we’re an app, not a talking dog), but we do love you nonetheless.
• Ad sizes for various-sized devices, including iPads, no longer look wonktastic
• Distances to dispensaries are more accurate (though sadly, still not yet calculated in parsecs)
• Appropriate location/updates are displayed when users change permissions and launch the app
• All markers for delivery services now display
• Cache me ousside: we cleared cached images on dispensary location tiles (how bow dah?), and map markers now load the correct dispensary to correspond with its location
• Dispensary lists and their location information no longer Tokyo drift across the screen when you scroll through them
• Your user profile data now immediately displays when you login or navigate to Account
• Selecting “Current Location” from the Location Search view has been fixed
• You can now submit strain reviews on an iPad crash-free!
• Speaking of crashes, submitting a strain review and selecting a nearby location where you obtained that strain no longer crashes the app
• Again, speaking of crashes (sorry, we’re recovering crashaholics), searching for a location in the Strain Review View won’t crash the app
• ‘Member when viewing dispensary locations from the Strain Review section scrunched the list of results so it looked all weird and crazy? Both member berries and Pepperidge Farm remembers. (Anyway, we fixed that.)
• The hours of operation display on deal details is no longer sized for ant eyes and can now be read by humans and folks like Derek Zoolander who can’t read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too
Another update and still no fix
Leafly was my favorite app until a recent update broke it for me and many other people. I'm bummed cause tonight I saw there was an update and a bunch of bug fixes were listed but upon updating I ran into the same issue. The app opens but anything you do after that immediately crashes the app. This happens on multiple devices I own and all my friends have the same issue. That seems like a pretty big bug that is being overlooked. I wish I could downgrade to the last working version.
Greatest app ever
This is the most comprehensive database of information I have ever seen in my life. What an incredible resource for anyone who is searching for information about anything having to do with flowers.
One can read reviews, search for CBD products, or find your nearest dispensary/clinic.
Download now, and please rate! If you like it.
Best app ever in my opinion. I am constantly on the search for higher learning and this app definitely allows for that! Awesome! I do want to know how to upload a pic , says successfully loaded, yet I can not see the photo... idk lol 👍🏼😉