LEAIP Master is:
- The process improvement methodology for teams and professionals who want to quickly take a process from opportunities to significant implemented improvements.
- A simple & highly effective accelerated process improvement methodology
- Easy to use, fast, fun, and widely accessible
- just apply 3 simple tools in 10 steps
- Universally applicable to any process and process improvement activity in any environment (manufacturing, business & administration processes, health, government, IT, supply chain, custom product, customer service....
- The I SEE I DO process tool particularly designed for engaging the process experts - process operators, users and owners! - in rapidly achieving significant improvements through team collaboration
- Tried, tested, and proven through decades of real-world continuous improvement experience generating significant results in a wide range of situations
The LEAIP Master app:
- Details how to set-up and run a process improvement event
- Is like having all the tools with a coach at your side, providing key guidance each step of the way through an improvement activity
- Is intended for improvement facilitators but is also excellent for those teaching and learning LEAIP methodology
- Has a graphic navigational interface that looks at the methodology from both Process and Timeline viewpoints. You are always just a screen tap away from the key information you need at each point in the LEAIP process
- Is portable on your iPad - once its loaded, no WiFi signal is required to run the app. That means your LEAIP workshop goes to the place where the process happens whether that's an office space, a mine, a retreat, a production line, a farm, a forest, a community meeting, a conference...
Updates for the latest Apple devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't believe that I spent $20 on this app bundle. You would think that the Master App would allow you to import stickies from all of the other apps in the bundle so that you aren't repeating the same creation of sticky notes from one app to the next. Well that just leads right into the next complaint. THERE IS NO WAY TO IMPORT/EXPORT STICKIES!!! The way to share information is by way of screenshots (which they tell you how to do, as if no one knows how to take a screenshot by now). So what if I have a buddy that has the app and I would like to send them some stuff and they would like to adjust some things and send it back? Are you seriously telling me that we would have to go back and forth with screenshots and recreating the drawing board? I am thoroughly disappointed, I don't even know where to begin. What is the purpose of copying a session and backing it up? Ok I get it, so you can make an identical one with slight changes and save both copies? This app said something about projecting boards on a screen and I thought this would be through the master app...NOPE! The Master App is a Master Tutorial. The Master App could be converted into something that would allow you to view and edit the different sections that were fed into it from the other apps so that you can see the thought process all at once.
The tutorial for Acuity won't even load, it freezes my tablet!
I would really like to like this app but at the moment, I need to pick my jaw off the ground because I'm speechless...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.