2,000+ Learning Activities with No Ads
Our interactive educational app provides a well-rounded curriculum that helps build key developmental skills. Designed by educators and built by the leading brand in learning for kids, LeapFrog Academy™ provides learning games for kids ages 3, 4, 5 and 6 years old that explore a variety of skills that are important to development.
Log in to your existing account or sign up for this learning app and get a 1 Month FREE trial. The program includes more than 2,000 of our best eBooks, games, puzzles and videos.
Each Learning Adventure provides a well-rounded curriculum that includes traditional school subjects blended with life skills like creativity, problem solving and social-emotional skills.
• Reading & Writing – Early reading, language and spelling skills build a critical foundation for learning. Become confident readers with lessons in the ABCs, syllables, uppercase and lowercase letters and rhymes.
• Math – Skills like counting, comparing and sorting help young learners think critically and solve problems to challenge them at the right level.
• Science – Explore scientific concepts including STEM skills, life cycles, human body, simple machines, observations and more.
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving – Develops memory and planning skills by exercising logic and reasoning.
• Creativity – A strong foundation of music and art help children in their ability to create and imagine.
• Health & Feelings – Strong social and emotional skills allow children to develop and engage with learning that they can bring to their daily lives.
LeapFrog Academy™ Key Features:
• More than 2,000 learning activities including eBooks, games, puzzles, videos, music and art across a variety of Learning Adventures that become more advanced as your child progresses.
• My Learning Lab, which provides extra activities that offer additional practice in subjects your child needs help mastering or more difficult activities designed to keep them challenged.
• Earn rewards by collecting marbles or completing lessons. Rewards include clothes, accessories, pets or pieces for their Collection.
• Up to 5 child profiles included with your subscription.
• The Parent Dashboard lets you choose and change your kid’s Learning Adventure and see what activities are offered in My Learning Lab. It also lets you see how your child is progressing, view your account, manage each profile and more.
• No Wi-Fi, no problem! Play most of your favorite activities by adding up to 24 of them to your Favorites. Then, continue to play your favorite games without an internet connection.
LeapFrog Academy™ learning app is a safe environment for children. There’s no advertising or ability for an external party to contact your child.
Terms and Conditions: www.leapfrog.com/terms-academy
Upon downloading the app, choose your subscription plan and activate a 1-Month free trial. Cancel any time from your iTunes account and enjoy the app until your subscription plan ends.
• While the app is free to download, one of three subscription plans is required to access the program. Choose from the following plans to get started:
• Monthly Plan: $7.99/month
• 6-Month Plan: $39.99 every 6 months
• 12-Month Plan: $69.99 every 12 months
• FREE 1 Month trial starts after you sign up for the subscription
• Subscription fee will be charged on the first day following the 1-Month free trial and will be charged to your iTunes account
• Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Subscription can be managed at any time via your iTunes account
• If you have any questions, visit www.leapfrog.com/support
• New games, videos and activities
• New Basics collection includes activities that have been specifically designed to help young learners
• New Learn to Read area includes enhanced eBooks and activities to introduce basic phonics and reading skills
• New subscription plans
• Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Accessing Leapfrog Academy
I have the apple parental control restrictions setup on my daughters iPad where I have the specific websites she can visit entered only. I feel that the “limit adult content” setting is still too much freedom for an 8 year old if she wanders to the internet and accidentally searches...As a parent, I just don’t feel comfortable using someone else’s interpretation of what “adult content” is where my children are concerned. My point in explaining this is that when I have the controls set up this way, even if I place this app under “always allow”, the app will not launch. The only way I’ve been able to get it to launch successfully is to select “limit adult content” under the apple restrictions, which I am not comfortable with. Has anyone encountered this and found a way to fix it? Do I need to enter the leapfrog website as an accessible website, and if so, what is the specific site or sites? I love the app otherwise.
Hi, thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing. Here is a link that has some steps that should help you: https://leapfrog.happyfox.com/kb/article/592-1220.
If we can be of any additional assistance please reach out to us at www.leapfrog.com.
Loved it until it started crashing
My 5 yr old loved this app until it started crashing today. Wouldn’t load, was stuck on the ‘leapfrog’ loading page then it would start chirping and bird sounds would start like on the character screen. I cancelled my subscription because it did this all day and even after I closed the app then reopened. Still did the same thing. Then I shut off my iPad Pro and turned it back on. Same thing. It had updated earlier this week with no problems until today.
Having problems to open leapfrog stays in loading
I am having issues my daughter likes your app but when you open the app stays in loading mode and doesn’t move from there and I have tried to reopen and I have turn off my iPhone and it is the same.I have to delete the app and downloaded again everytime when she wants to play leapfrog can you fix these issue?
- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
- 82.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- 6-Month Subscription $39.99
- 12-Month Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.