Learn Arabic - Free WordPower
By Innovative Language Learning, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you interested in learning Arabic, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Arabic just because you're light on time. With Arabic WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Arabic language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Arabic phrases. Learn Arabic with audio recordings of a native Arabic speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Arabic words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Arabic audio lessons when you sign up for a free ArabicPod101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch- Arabic Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Egypt or another Arabic speaking country. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Arabic vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, gender, romanization and abjad
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest ArabicPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Arabic language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Arabic learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Arabic
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Romanization can be turned on and off
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary full editionl to get 2000 more words and phrases!
What's New in Version 4.8
-NEW: by popular demand, you can now control the speed words and sentences are played back at! Just tap on the speaker icon in the top right of the screen and choose your speed: 0.5x, 1.0x, 1.5x, or 2x. You can also adjust the playback speed by going to Settings->Audio Settings.
-NEW: find a problem or error with a word or sentence? Tap the new red ! icon in the upper right of the word detail screen to send us an error report right from the app.
-NEW: tap and hold any text for a few seconds to bring up the option to copy it and then paste it wherever you'd like!
-NEW: don't like that the word of the day notification pops up at midnight? No problem. Just go into Settings->New Word Settings and choose what time you'd like your word of the day notification to be delivered!
-NEW: on the subject of the word of the day, now tapping on the word of the day notification will take you straight to it.
-FIXED: flashcard font magnification settings
-FIXED: fixes for iOS 9 and other general bug fixes.
Just pick up your pad, and do a lesson anytime. Work on it a while or a short time.
I ❤️ Egypt
This is the perfect App for learning Arabic on the go. Thanks for All U do to Make It Better 😘
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 06, 2015
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 87.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- © 2008-2015 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full WordPower. Get instant access to all ~2000 words.$9.99