Learn mandarin Chinese-Hello HSK level 5 provides HSK words, listening, reading,exercises and mock hsk test to help prepare for coming official HSK test.
Learn mandarin Chinese-Hello HSK is a product researched and developed by the HSChinese team to specially provide training for mandarin Chinese learning and Chinese proficiency test (HSK test). Hello HSK includes levels 1 through 6 and provides website, APP and offline mandarin Chinese learning materials.
Since its launch in 2014, Hello HSK has been on the outstanding new APP board several times, and the number of registered learners throughout the globe has reached hundreds of thousands of people within one year.
[Instruction for APP functions]
● Hello HSK provides HSK words, listening, reading, practice and mock HSK test to help learners pass the level 5 hsk test; it is a good helper for foreigners to learn mandarin Chinese.
● Hello HSK provides not only the mandarin Chinese learning materials for learners, but also the function of consulting mandarin Chinese teachers at any time in APP; so it is convenient for students to ask teachers for help and essay correction.
● Hello HSK utilizes a speech forum. Therefore, the mandarin Chinese learners can practice for the oral hsk test (HSKK); practice Chinese pronunciation and consult teachers at any time in the forum.
● Hello HSK also provides mandarin Chinese teaching materials and after-class exercises for teachers.
[Instruction for Course Content]
● Chinese HSK listening course: It is classified into 9 categories and 39 types according to HSK test questions and common Chinese topics, including 734 words and 596 phrases, 900 special listening training questions, mock HSK tests and detailed answer analysis.
● Chinese HSK reading course: It is classified into three question types and 15 types of topics according to HSK test questions and common Chinese topics, including 120 words and 45 phrases, 220 special reading training questions, mock HSK tests and detailed answer analysis.
● Chinese HSK writing course: It is classified into two question types and 40 categories according to HSK test questions and common Chinese topics, including 150 core vocabulary and 548 special training questions, mock HSK tests and detailed answer analysis.
[R & D Team]
The HSChinese team devotes itself to establishing practical and useful online and offline products and services for global mandarin Chinese learners. In addition to the HSK test series, HSChinese also provides:
● “Hello Daily”, a product that assists mandarin Chinese learners to systematically go from zero to intermediate, and advanced levels
● “Yep! Chinese”, a product that breaks traditional Chinese learning models and allows for fragmentized and interesting mandarin Chinese learning
● “Chinese Sound”, the product that focuses on correcting Chinese pronunciation
● “Hello Words”, focusing on Chinese words learning
● “西游汉语乐园”, “Pop Chinese”, game products for mandarin Chinese learning
For more free learning and teaching materials provided by HSChinese, please visit us at: www.hschinese.com.
Where there is Internet, there is HSChinese.
HSChinese Hotline: 400-821-7565
HSChinese Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of Shanghai headquarters: Room 205, No. 22 Boxia Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai.
Public account of HSChinese: WeChat-HSChinese
Ratings and Reviews
Not for free now
I have passed HSK 4 with the HSK 4 apps. Now I prepare HSK 5. Hope the paid version can still bring me help.
Thank you guys for creating such good apps. They really helped me a lot to pass HSK exam.
The operation is ok. Convenient for me to study HSK on subway.
- Shanghai HanSheng Info-Tech Co., Ltd
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © hellohsk
- In-App Purchases
- Package 1 $2.99
- Package 2 - one month $5.99
- 1-month-VIP $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.