I went, I was going, I have gone or I had gone...? Which tense do you use in which situation?
ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS
• Diagnostic test 1 + Table of tenses
• Present simple and continuous
• Past simple and continuous
• Present perfect simple and continuous
• Past perfect simple and continuous
• Future simple and continuous
• Future perfect simple and continuous
• Diagnostic test 2 + Table of verb forms
• Going to versus present tenses for future
• Passive voice
• Time clauses
• Conditional tense
• If clauses
• Indirect speech
• Irregular verbs
• Table of tenses
• Clear explanations of the form and use in simple English.
• A lof of examples from everyday English showing the contrasts of the forms.
• You can practice all tenses in 129 exercises with 1330 questions.
• Write your answers (gap filling) or choose the correct forms (multiple choice).
• Check your answers or show the correct forms.
• Your answers are marked at the end of each exercise.
With eGrammar you can improve your English tenses in one or two months.
More informative screenshots with grammar exercises.
Ratings and Reviews
The worst grammar apps
I thought it was a good app. I paid the full version app, but I didn't get app updated as paid version. I removed the app and restored again as developer instructed. There is no change. I just wasted my money.
In case you do not get the full version after your payment, please, remove the app, download it again a use Restore purchases icon in our app. It will definitely work.
Please find a better source
When the first example I encounter is what the developer believes is correct: “...work AT weekends” I shudder. Please, if you’re looking for an easy way to hone this tool known as language, find a better source.
The app is "ok" for what it is. It's nothing more than any other free apps of this kind. What I don't like is the fact that it's been developed to lure a user to buy the same app multiple times if you want to install it on your second device. However, there is the way to activate your purchased app on the second device but /--? it's hard to find. :( No, I don't think I will buy anything from this developer.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Petr Kulaty
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Petr Kulaty, Ondrej Hanak
- In-App Purchases
- All English lessons $4.99
- English verb conjugation Tests $1.99
- Past tense English grammar $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.