Learn French: ALL French Grammar
By Benoit Guerillot
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“ALL French Grammar" is the most comprehensive French grammar app available. It covers ALL the key topics from beginner to advanced levels with simple English explanations and many exercises. Using this app, you will remember all the rules faster, boost your French skills, and save time and efforts when preparing for exams (DELF, DALF, TCF, GCSE, IGCSE, IB and other school tests).
*** 80 TOPICS covering ALL key grammar points for beginner, intermediate and advanced level students (CECR levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
*** Practice with more than 1000 QUESTIONS with answers + hundreds of examples from real-life situations
*** All content is written by experienced French university teachers who are also native speakers. It has been developed and perfected over several years of teaching experience to provide students with crystal-clear english explanations and the most effective exercices to master French grammar
*** User friendly (easy navigation with search bar to quickly find any grammar topic you need)
*** Beautiful design with clear layout and fun illustrations
*** No in-app purchasing/advertising
*** No internet connection required
*** Specially designed for iPhone and iPad to study anytime, anywhere!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/allfrenchgrammar
>> Every day, a new post to fix one common mistake and brush up your French!
NOUNS - ADJECTIVES - ADVERBS
01. Nouns 02. Articles 03. Partitive articles 04. Possessives 05. Demonstratives 06. Adjectives 07. Adverbs 08. Bon vs Bien
09. Tonic pronouns 10. Direct object (COD) pronouns 11. Indirect object (COI) pronouns 12. Pronoun Y 13. Pronoun EN 14. Combining pronouns 15. Simple relative pronouns 16. Complex relative pronouns 17. Indefinite pronouns / adjectives 18. Tout, tous, toute, toutes
QUESTIONS - NEGATIVE FORMS
19. Questions without question words 20. Questions with question words 21. Negative forms
VERBS AND CONJUGATION
22. Present: Regular -ER verbs 23. Present: Regular -IR verbs 24. Present: Regular -RE verbs 25. Present : Irregular verbs 26. Present: Être - Avoir 27. Present: Aller - Partir - Venir 28. Present: Faire - Prendre - Mettre 29. Present: Vouloir - Pouvoir - Devoir - Il faut 30. Present: Savoir - Connaître 31. Present: Pronominal verbs 32. Present participle - Gerund 33. Passé composé : with Avoir 34. Passé composé : with Être 35. Passé composé : Past participles 36. Passé composé: Pronominal verbs 37. Imparfait 38. Passé composé vs Imparfait 39. Plus-que-parfait 40. Passé Simple 41. Futur proche 42. Futur simple 43. Futur proche vs Futur simple 44. Futur antérieur 45. Impératif 46. Subjonctif présent : Formation 47. Subjonctif présent : Usage 48. Subjonctif passé 49. Conditionnel présent 50. Conditionnel passé 51. Verb + Infinitive 52. Verb + À / DE + Infinitive 53. Adjective + À / DE + Infinitive 54. Noun + À / DE + Infinitive 55. Past Infinitive 56. Direct / Indirect Speech 57. Passive Form 58. Impersonal verbs
59. Comparison : Comparatif 60. Comparison : Superlatif 61. Time 62. Location 63. Cause 64. Consequence 65. Goal 66. Opposition - Concession 67. Obligation 68. Interdiction 69. Permission 70. Advice 71. Hypothesis with SI 72. Opinion 73. Politeness
74. Numbers 75. Telling the date 76. Telling the time 77. Informal French / Slangs 78. False friends
79. Pronouncing French words 80. Liaisons between French words
What's New in Version 1.5
- Content update
Good but expensive
Overall great content. So far can't search for "prepositions" but everything else seems to be covered. Pretty pleased otherwise. Great layout in my opinion just a bit expensive should be half the price.
Good content, bad exercises
The content of the app is good, but for the high price I would have expected that the practice exercises would be interactive -- as it is, this is just a textbook.