Vocabulary Trainer for Learning French: Learn to Speak French for Travel, Business, Dating, Study & School.
• Flashcard dictionary with French-English translations of 10,000 words.
• Fastest growing language course education app for mobile & tablet: 500,000 new users/month.
• Unique features: see comparison http://goo.gl/SvGX6T with duolingo,babbel,Rosetta Stone,busuu.
• 100% Free French lessons for beginners, advanced learners, adults and kids. Build a solid vocabulary in just 10 mins per day. Pioneering sleep learning function designed with leading researchers. Learn the most frequent French words and travel phrases quickly, before your holidays. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of French. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► 10,000 Flashcards containing French words and phrases and their English translation
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning (offline)
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
► Sleep Learning: Learn French words while you sleep. Save hours of vocabulary study. Based on the latest academic research: https://www.languagecourse.net/sleeplearning_research_links
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website https://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a French course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Flashcard Language Course Lessons:
► Most Frequent Words in French
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
► Practise Business French
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
The Vocabulary Trainer app just got a bit better, again:
- Implementation of several improvements suggested by our users.
- Optimization of stability of the French language app.
Enjoy our latest improvements. We are continuously implementing new features and love to hear from you. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions just reach out to us at email@example.com.
Learn Catalan whenever you have just a minute of free time or even during your sleep.
Ratings and Reviews
I learn well, especially with pronunciation since I struggle with French pronunciation.
It freezes right after launching (can’t go past the title screen). I tested with iOS10&11. The Japanese app has the same problem. Please kindly fix this and I’ll write an updated review asap 😭
So many issues
I don't know if this app is new and just needs to work out the bugs, or what problem they are having; but I will detail the issues below.
1. Upon downloading, I found that the app would not load and began playing random languages to the sight of a blank screen. I reloaded the app to find that the entire screen was not in my own language, but instead Chinese or Japanese (couldn't tell which). I re downloaded the app and it fixed the issue, but more issues followed.
2. When you enter in how much time you spend studying your language each day, (my time was 2 hours) it said my suggested course load for the week was 35,900 vocabulary words! Insane, believe it or not; I do not have a photographic memory.
3. I tried to launch the app again, but I had same issue as issue 1 again so I resolved it by re-downloading once again. Once I did this, I found that it was still a blank screen and random french words began to play to a white screen. I gave up after this.
Post notes: I think this has the potential to be a great app, but there are major issues that need to be fixed.
- Language Course S.L.
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Language Course S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.