---All 6,000 words can be unlocked for FREE (by earning flowers)!---
FunEasyLearn is the easiest and most fun way to learn German language. With our app, you and your kids can learn speaking German quickly, so you could chat with foreign friends or find that international job that you desire.
Download our FREE German vocabulary app now!
* Over 6,000 words - with images, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
* More than 15 thematic topics and 140 subtopics.
* The entire 6,000 word vocabulary is available in 51 different languages:
• English • Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Azerbaijani • Bengali • Bulgarian • Catalan • Chinese (Simplified) • Chinese (Traditional) • Croatian • Czech • Danish • Dutch • Estonian • Filipino • Finnish • French • Georgian • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Hungarian • Icelandic • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Korean • Latvian • Lithuanian • Macedonian • Malay • Norwegian • Persian • Polish • Portuguese •Brazilian Portuguese • Romanian • Russian • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Swahili • Swedish • Thai • Turkish • Ukrainian • Urdu • Vietnamese
* 7 fun German vocabulary games: Vocabulary, Find Image, Choose Word, Listen & Choose, Match Words, Listen & Write and Write Word.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you’ve learned.
* "Spin Categories" feature chooses topics, subtopics and games at random.
* No internet connection needed.
* 3 levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
* 51 interface languages.
Learn German app is available absolutely FREE!
Learning German is now fun, easy and free, all just with FunEasyLearn.com! With a collection of 6,000 words featuring image illustrations, recorded pronunciations and native translation support for 51 languages, the app will take your German language vocabulary and fluency to all new heights! This app covers thematic aspects from all areas of the world, giving you a robust hold over the language. It’s a valuable resource, which includes fun games created by industry experts.
FunEasyLearn is ideal for anyone who wants to learn German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
If you download our app and love it, please rate it and share this app with your family and friends via social media networks.
We appreciate your valuable feedback. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions send us an email at email@example.com
We are working hard to make FunEasyLearn app even better for learning languages. Here is what's new in this update:
- Our app is ready for iOS 10.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- You can now see and review the wrong words at the end of the game.
- We've slightly redesigned some games in the app to make it easier for everyone to use the app.
- You can now hear the pronunciation of a phrase spoken normally and spoken slowly.
- We've added speech recognition for improving your pronunciation.
Ratings and Reviews
Content is great, most of the drill interfaces are good, the Writing Input is a one-star
I purchased the full version with the 6000 words for German, French, Japanese, and Spanish. The breadth of the word content is great. Most of the module layouts are very good. However, the WRITE WORD module is slow, frustrating, and unnatural. Firstly, I have an iPad Pro with attached keyboard, yet I am not able to use the keyboard and the one screen letter tiles make no sense. Please implement a proper keyboard and not this scramble layout. The partially spelled words is frustrating and I find myself leaving the app in frustration as I know the spelling of the word, but the fact that the word is partially spelled and the scramble letter tile interface means tedious mistakes that have nothing to do with learning a language. I am not using this app for a game show experience. If I could I would turn off the writing modules altogether.
Tons of fun, and I absolutely love the variety of exercises for each word set. No matter what your preferred individual learning style, you're sure to find it contained herein. Not only that, but you'll almost definitely develop stronger skills in other learning styles as well. Fantastic!
Very good for learning vocabulary. App includes the article, so you are conscious of the noun's gender. Not to be used if you want grammar, tenses, sentence structure. Maybe the 5000 Phrases app (which I haven’t used)....
- Andrian Andronic
- 88 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Fun Easy Learn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Level $21.99
- Advanced Level $10.99
- Intermediate Level $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.