Learn Hebrew - Free WordPower
By Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you interested in learning Hebrew, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Hebrew Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Hebrew just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Hebrew Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Hebrew Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Hebrew language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Hebrew phrases. Learn Hebrew with audio recordings of a native Hebrew speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Hebrew words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Hebrew Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Hebrew Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch- Hebrew Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Israel. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Hebrew vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, gender, alef-beit and romanization
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Hebrew language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Hebrew learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Hebrew
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Romanization can be turned on and off
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Hebrew Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
What's New in Version 5.0
What's new in v5.0? A LOT.
-NEW: you asked for it. You got it! You can now have multiple custom word lists in your Word Bank. Take control of organizing your study sessions. Wondering where your old Word Bank went? Don't worry. Your existing Word Bank will be moved to the new Starred word list. If you have an iCloud account, all of your custom lists and your Starred list will be backed up to iCloud and synced across your devices.
-NEW: add a word to one of your custom word lists by tapping on the new "Add to List" button on the word detail screen. You can also quickly add a word to the Starred list by tapping on the Star icon in the upper right.
-NEW: a beautiful new user interface
-NEW: it's now much easier to review words you're having trouble with! when you mark flashcards as wrong, they'll now be automatically added to a new flashcard deck called "Missed words." You'll find the new deck on the Flashcards screen at the top. When you mark these words as correct, they'll be automatically removed from the "Missed words" deck. If you'd like to manually remove words instead, just go to More->Settings (on iPad, Settings), then go into Flashcard Settings and turn off "Auto-remove missed words when marked right"
-NEW: transliterations are now hidden for sample sentences when they're turned off in Word View Settings
-NEW: you can now set the maximum flashcards per session to all available words instead of the max being 100
-FIXED: fixed an issue that would cause words of the day to be missing audio and images
-lots of other various bugfixes and improvements
I look forward in the morning to see the new word. With the audio it makes it easy to understand. Hebrew is a hard language to learn and this way makes it much easier to learn. Thank you.
Planning a trip to Israel in a few months. This app is helping me learn and speak some common words.
Great way to learn Hebrew
I just visited Israel and upon coming back I wanted to learn the language. This app is great
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 17, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
- © 2008-2016 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full WordPower. Get instant access to all ~2000 words. $9.99