Learn Italian is an easy to use mobile Italian phrasebook that will give visitors to Italy and those who are interested in learning Italian a good start in the language. Learn Italian is recorded using a native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Italy.
• Universal app works on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad
• Carefully translated list of essential phrases by professional translators
• High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
• 2000+ phrases in total, 300+ phrases included for free
• Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories
• Optional upgrade via in-app to unlock all
• Option to playback audio at slower speed
• No internet connection required
• Includes essential tips for travellers
• Store frequently used phrases in favourites
• Play all phrases in a category or in Favourites
• Ability to reorder Favourites phrases
• Search for words within the app
• No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Time and date
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES?
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. To restore your purchases on a new device, tap on PRO badge on one of the locked categories, tap on the Restore Purchase button. Even if you forget to do this step and try to buy the app again, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
* minor bugs fixed
* new phrases added
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but not awesome
I think this app is really good, it helps at certain points, but I wish some of the things were not in the Pro's. Like family I think should not be in the Pro's or Towns. Also when you search something you should be able to search sentences, like I tried to search "hello, Grandpa" ,because my grandpa speaks Italian, but nothing came up. I also think there should be a test thing or something. Otherwise this app is really good and I like it a lot!
I enjoy using this app. It has good vocabulary and phrase choices. However, there is not enough time allotted for me to practice especially when comes to phrases and sentences. Also, I wish I don't have to leave the device opens/on while listening to it. My battery goes down quite fast due to this.
Great for everything.
I love that this app provides the option to listen to how a word is pronounced, it really does help. I love it very much! I suggest it to anybody! I hope anybody who likes this app helps more people get it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.