Learn Italian Quick
By Live Doodles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn Italian Quick is a flashcard program for Italian vocabulary that teaches you *efficiently*.
There is no fluff, no distractions, just knowledge flowing straight into your brain. Using the dynamic quiz feature, you can fly by stuff you already know and focus on new material.
The cards contain the following information:
- English word or phrase with Italian translation
- *AUDIO* pronunciations by native Italian and English speakers
- Part of speech
- Gender for all nouns (SUPER important to learn this!)
Besides looking at the cards, you can:
- Quickly search through a list of words and their translations
- Select categories you care about, such as "Animals" or "Eating"
- Mark your favorites
- Take *quizzes* and review the most difficult cards
This app comes with almost 250 cards, complete with audio, absolutely free! If you like the app, please support our work - upgrade to get a total of 1000 cards, with AUDIO! We will continue to add more cards, so you can be sure this will be a great resource for you to learn Italian!
If you have any problems at all with app, or would like to see something more before upgrading, don't hesitate to send us an email. We love hearing your suggestions and will do our best to get them in soon!
What's New in Version 1.8
A big update with lots of new stuff for you!
- Now includes English audio pronunciation
- Plays audio only for the side you are viewing
- Now plays audio for question and correct choice
- Improved choices to make the questions harder
- Can choose length of 5, 10, or 25 questions
- A cleaner look
- Can play iPod music while using the app
- Improved performance
Good for a while
Well of corse knowing myself I went to the free apps. Learning. In my school we have Spanish as a class, the only langue class. I was bored and tired of it. So I went and looked at apps, and there they were Italian,French, German, Spanish, and many more. I got the Spanish and loved it! I did it on my own time, witch was great! I liked this that I got Italian and French! It's not the idle app thou, because I wish you could type in the word you want to learn, instead of them doing it for you!
I am going to Rome in October and am taking an Italian class. This app is a fantastic supplement to the class. While it does not teach you sentence structure it does give you the words you will need to at least understand and communicate. A great buy
I like this game
Its cool for phrases and stuff but i wish they would pull the ads up there i HATE them. One says "one new wepon" and that creeps me out ans another says " one new message from jemiffer" that FREAKS me out. Because a i am a girl and b that girl had huge eys! I would reccomendthis to people but pull the ads ok....
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 04, 2011
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Live Doodles, LLC
- © 2011 Lucidifi, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to 1000 cards!$0.99