AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new Japanese words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like Learn Japanese FREE by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing Learn Japanese - AccelaStudy.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,100 professional translations
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study vocabulary while driving or jogging
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to email@example.com. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
Version 3.6.1 resolves a crash which occurs when launching the latest version on some devices after not using the application in a long time.
In version 3.6, we've introduced an entirely new sync engine which is faster, more reliable, and more energy-efficient. If you are one of our users with dozens of study sets and hundreds of hours of progress, this update is for you.
Sync backs up your data in the cloud, enables you to see your study sets and progress on more than one device, and allows AccelaStudy to be shared by multiple users on a single device. The new sync engine was over 4 years in the making and we have big plans for it in future releases.
As always, thank you for using AccelaStudy. We're honored that you include our application in your learning efforts.
Ratings and Reviews
Sure, it sounds like a good idea, but the mixed level of words is frustrating. You can select individual categories, but you can't go further than that. So, if you select only "Weather", you get 23 words such as "cold front" and "snow". Now, if you're at the level that you need to learn "cold front", you probably learned "snow" several years ago. And if you don't know "snow", you aren't going to waste your time trying to learn "cold front". The same problem exists for all categories. "Numbers" is even worse. There, you have a clump of 46 words. Now, if you don't know "8", are you really needing to learn "quadruple" or "million"? This is crazy, and this app has been like this for years, but never fixed, only it now has ads, although since I never use it, that doesn't matter. I guess I keep hoping it'll improve enough to be useful. Still waiting.
I WAS LOOKING FOR ROMO-JI THNX
I love u guys for making romo-ji omg I am trying to learn that first bc it's the wisest one but person in small town try googleing free teachig of japaneese it has everything this program has but it has the part where it explains Japanesse BASICS I'd call this program more of a intermidate that basics it doesn't explain vowlves or concenents of Japanese language. But yeah totoly do that person in small town it helped me after by teacher decided to quit teaching me over the Internet but yeah learn roomo-ji first, it's eisstest and if you learning it for the games and anime manga and junk thats where u need to start and especially if u wanna be a exchange student it teachs u to speak japaneese romo-ji does so yeah
Best flash card Learning tool
This is a very nicely designed app and an exceptional learning tool if you already know the Kana enunciation.
I would give it 5 star if:
-It had more words and categories
-Was not missing the word for "spring"
Also, Kanji is just way too difficult for most learners so a Katakana option would be useful. Please keep expanding this app! I will definitely pay for a larger dictionary say of 2-3,000 common words and then common phrases using same learning format.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Renkara Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.