Learn Japanese easily with games.
Basics of Japanese is to learn hiragana.
You can learn Hiragana with nature by playing a simple game that only selects the displayed hiragana [あ - ん] from 25 panels.
If you want to understand Japanese content, manga and animation in Japanese, let's study hiragana first.
How to play
· The hiragana displayed in the upper left becomes the hiragana to tap the current situation.
· Tap the displayed hiragana from the panel.
· It is a game where you compete for time to tap the panel up to you.
· The time to tap is the score.
· If you tap the wrong panel, time will increase with penalty.
■ Game screen display
The time it took to clear is displayed.
· Upper left panel
Please tap the same panel as the displayed hiragana from the bottom and tap.
· Lower panel
Since hiragana is displayed, please tap the corresponding hiragana panel.
Tap on the correct answer, it disappears, please erase all.
■ Game level
The panel lined up in random of あ~の, I tap the panel to あ~の of order.
The panel lined up in order of random あ~の, I will tap from side-by-side panel randomly あ~の.
The panel lined up in random of あ~ん, I will tap from side-by-side panel randomly あ~ん.
I's Free, so try.
Ratings and Reviews
I give this a four
I am not Japanese so that makes this slightly addicting game even harder! I will defentily show it to my friends :]
- TAKAHIRO AYA
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lean Art Cast
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.