You can learn kanji with flashcards, quizzes and JLPT testing. Each kanji has detailed information and many examples
Detailed kanji info:
• View animated strokes, readings and meanings.
• Check out example words (grouped by the kanji readings), sentences and names.
• Customize to hide meanings, collapse sections, show romaji and more.
• Explore the kanji used within each of the examples and use the breadcrumbs to navigate back.
• Tap a Card to show Hiragana and mean of the words.
• Tap a reading to show a list of example words that use that reading.
• Multi-choice the words for studying by flashcard
• Customize quizzes to show either readings, associated meanings, example words or sentences.
• Example words can selected from JLPT and common vocab, as well as your favorited examples.
JLPT Kanji testing:
• By JLPT Kanji Test you can learn kanji and practice Kanji any time and any where
• JLPT Kanji Test include N1 - N5 Level
fix display error
Ratings and Reviews
Great content crap ads
Great content but hits you with an I skip panel 5 second ad after every kanji you review. I would have paid to remove apps but that isn’t an option. I’ll find something else.
Would like to study with this. But the add just makes it very difficult. Any way to remove this even paying for the app??
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.