Learn Mongolian - Free WordPower
By Innovative Language Learning, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you interested in learning Mongolian, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Mongolian Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Mongolian just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Mongolian Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Mongolian Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Mongolian language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Mongolian phrases. Learn Mongolian with audio recordings of a native Mongolian speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Mongolian words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Mongolian Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Mongolian Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- Mongolian Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Mongolia. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Mongolian vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and class
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Mongolian language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Mongolian learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Mongolian
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Romanization can be turned on and off
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Mongolian Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
What's New in Version 4.8
-NEW: by popular demand, you can now control the speed words and sentences are played back at! Just tap on the speaker icon in the top right of the screen and choose your speed: 0.5x, 1.0x, 1.5x, or 2x. You can also adjust the playback speed by going to Settings->Audio Settings.
-NEW: find a problem or error with a word or sentence? Tap the new red ! icon in the upper right of the word detail screen to send us an error report right from the app.
-NEW: tap and hold any text for a few seconds to bring up the option to copy it and then paste it wherever you'd like!
-NEW: don't like that the word of the day notification pops up at midnight? No problem. Just go into Settings->New Word Settings and choose what time you'd like your word of the day notification to be delivered!
-NEW: on the subject of the word of the day, now tapping on the word of the day notification will take you straight to it.
-FIXED: flashcard font magnification settings
-FIXED: fixes for iOS 9 and other general bug fixes.
Lots of good words and phrases. I love the slow speech playback feature that lets me hear the subtle sounds of spoken words.
Please expand the number of conversational phrases.
Great way to learn Mongolian language
Love to words, sample sentences and ability to record my speaking and compare it to the teacher.
Nice app to start from the basics. Give it a try
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 85.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- © 2008-2015 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full WordPower. Get instant access to all ~2000 words. $9.99