Photography Tutorial: Digital Photography
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have a DSLR Camera or a fancy Point-and-shoot, but have not been using it to it's full potential. Terms like Shutter Speed and Aperture sound confusing and you don't know where to start.
If that sounds familiar, you’ve come to the right place. By the end of this free tutorial, you will understand what those settings do and be on your way to controlling your camera rather than your camera controlling you.
This course, taught by Jerad Hill, features over 37 lectures and 4+ hours of free video content that shows you how to unlock the power of your camera.
Download the "Photography Tutorial: Digital Photography" app today and join the nearly 1,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
Instructor: Jerad Hill
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE *
"Much appreciated that he put all that time and making this course free. As a beginner I learned lots of different aspects. It was enough to get me going with my DSLR on manual with confidence.” - A. J.
"I’ve Ditched Auto... and I'm having fun. I cannot believe the results I'm getting working in manual. I'm also rarely using the built in flash, what a difference. Excellent course. Highly recommended!” - Jane V.
* FEATURES *
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
- You can watch videos at 2x speed - Want to learn even faster?!? Watch your video lectures in multiple speeds. Learn more in less time.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN *
- How to use your camera in manual mode.
- Feel more confident shooting with a DSLR.
- Maximize the potential of your camera.
Install the "Photography Tutorial: Digital Photography" app today and start learning.
What's New in Version 2.7
* Improved Offline Video Playback
* Faster streaming of lectures & downloading of content
* Fixed a bug where you couldn't "Save for Offline" content if you had started watching the lecture
* Other Bug Fixes and Improvements.
We just bought an EOS 5 and this app helps a lot to understand the different features and how each setting impacts the photo.
Although I have an advanced point and shoot camera, Nikon coolpix p610, this tutorial is still suited to my needs and the type of photo shooting that I will be doing.
I loved how easy to follow along the course was and the pleasant presentation style. I would absolutely recommend this for beginners or somebody who wants to freshen up on their skills.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Udemy Inc
- © 2013 Udemy Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.