AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new Portuguese words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like Learn Portuguese FREE by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing Learn Portuguese - AccelaStudy.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,100 professional translations
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study vocabulary while driving or jogging
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to email@example.com. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
Version 3.6.1 resolves a crash which occurs when launching the latest version on some devices after not using the application in a long time.
In version 3.6, we've introduced an entirely new sync engine which is faster, more reliable, and more energy-efficient. If you are one of our users with dozens of study sets and hundreds of hours of progress, this update is for you.
Sync backs up your data in the cloud, enables you to see your study sets and progress on more than one device, and allows AccelaStudy to be shared by multiple users on a single device. The new sync engine was over 4 years in the making and we have big plans for it in future releases.
As always, thank you for using AccelaStudy. We're honored that you include our application in your learning efforts.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the worst language app I have ever used it's confusing convoluted I mean it explains nothing on how to set it up it's just really bad if you want to learn Portuguese I would actually pay to do it because it's a difficult language a beautiful language that matches romance Germanic Cyrillic African everything
And this app really does not help
NOT ORIGINAL PORTUGUESE
Why is it so hard to specify Portuguese or Brazilian Portuguese? It is not true that just because the majority of the world's Portuguese are in Brazil, that the majority of those wanting to learn Portuguese want Brazilian. I live in the California Central Valley, where most of the Portuguese are from the Azores, but also from mainland Portugal and Madeira.
Americans and others who are not native Europeans from Portugal but originate from countries that were former colonies of Portugal are not Portuguese American, rather, they are codified as Lusitanic, or simply referred to by their present-day nationalities (Cape Verdean, Brazilian, etc.) although many citizens of former Portuguese colonies are also ethnically Portuguese.
The language spoken in Brazil is Brazilian Portuguese, not Portuguese. I am deleting this app because I am Portuguese, want to brush up on Portuguese, and don't care about which language is more popular in your eyes. I'm going to purchase Berlitz instead.
Better Than Rosetta
I love all their language learning apps (I have French, Spanish, Japanese, and Portuguese). They are easy, fast, and effective. In fact, I learned more using their (FREE) app, and in less time, than I did with my $299 Rosetta Stone. And notice I said their "free" versions.... I can imagine their full versions are even better - and I intend to purchase all of them.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Renkara Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.