Learn Sight Words
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 350,000 downloads!
HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN TO READ
See and hear over 300 sight words flashcards on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. In most schools, children are expected to learn these "high-frequency" words by sight, without sounding out, by the end of the first grade.
EASY TO READ
Classroom-style print, with support for Retina display, makes it easier to learn and remember words.
HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
Hear each word pronounced clearly in high-quality professionally recorded sound. Optionally turn sounds off for silence.
25 WORD MIX
Learn 25 words at a time - practice a little bit every day.
Mark challenging words that need extra attention.
ALPHABETICAL ORDER OR SHUFFLED
View words in alphabetical order, or shuffle them in random order.
NINE USEFUL WORD LISTS
Power through all 300+ words, or pick a specific group of words to practice.
SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR A CHILD TO USE
It's kid-tested! They can do it on their own, or with your help.
• Over 300 sight words talking flashcards
• Based on popular Dolch Word List
• Easy-to-read print
• Clearly pronounced words
• High-quality professionally recorded sound
• Turn sounds on or off
• Flag hard words for extra practice
• 25 word mix
• View all words
• View flagged words
• Nine useful word lists
• Alphabetical order or random shuffle
• Easy enough for kids to use
• No ads
What's New in Version 3.0
• Universal iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch support.
• Support for Retina display makes words crisp and easy to read.
• Nine useful word lists help kids practice specific groups of words.
• View words in alphabetical order or shuffled random order.
Great Kid Application
Great update, bright and easy to use with clearly spoken words.
Great app to have on your phone and use with your kids running errands and waiting in Dr. offices. It's fun, keeps them entertained and educational all at the same time.
Missing a word
It's not a big deal but I think "love" is missing from the list. Every word on my daughter's list that her teacher gave her is on here but not "love".
A perfect app to assist my son in learning his sight words. Now I don't have to carry around flash cards in my purse! I also like that there are no ads interrupting his learning session.