Fun early math-based activities for preschoolers and primary school children
- Introduces toddlers and children to numbers
- Keeps children engaged with fun activites
- Lets you draw the number shape with your finger
- Encourages child to develop basic counting skills
- Trace letters and numbers with your finger or an Apple pencil!
Ratings and Reviews
3 sets of questions that are completed by a 5 year old in 3 minutes...
It's just okay.
This app is just okay. The game does not have enough verbalization to it. It shows you counting apples by showing you the numbers, but would be much more of a learning game for m toddlers if a voice said the number words as they were counting. They can count, but don't know what the numbers look like, so showing them the numbers with no verbalization is really not going to help them learn the concepts.
The app was broken when I downloaded it. It opens only to a black screen. I paid two dollars for this. I want my money back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.