Learn to Read - Four Letter Words by Little Reader
By Innovative Investments Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fun new way to learn how to read (up to 300) four letter words.
Approved by parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Reader is an exciting interactive game that helps your child rapidly learn how to recognize and read words all with just the touch of their finger. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first words around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
If your little one loves learning new words, then the Little Reader will become one of their most treasured apps and soon they will even be able to read them on their own!
• Contains up to 300 gorgeous four letter words
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can listen to the entire story in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Audio hints - turn audio hints where the word is read out loud on touch on or off
• Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
• Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
• Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of words to show per page
• Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of words to show per page
• Create new word lists - want to help your little one with a specific set of words? No problem, just create a new list of words.
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own words and images
• Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.5
- Added support for larger screens
- Fixed recording bug that was affecting some users
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please take the time to rate and review this app in the App Store!
Could be better
For the words that are on these lists, this is an ok app. And, you are able to add words, so that's cool. But, you can't link to the web to add a pic for the new words you've added. You have to save the pics to your images file first, then you go back to the app, add your word and can choose from your list. Also, it would be great if you could add your own categories (besides the alphabet) so you could include word families like the "at" or "an" families, or 3- and 5-letter word categories, or school spelling word categories, etc. You get the idea.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 13, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Investments Limited
- © Grasshopper Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.