By Inside.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dive into the world of the violin and all its classically beautiful sounds with Mahalo's "Learn Violin" app! From the initial tuning to your first notes, this app will turn you into a violin pro in as few as 30 days.
With the app, you'll be able to:
* Become a violinist that stands out from the crowd
* Practice helpful exercises you can complete in two minutes
* Save money on expensive music lessons by learning at home
* Play the violin like a child prodigy or have your kid play like one
But wait, there's more:
* Learn simple techniques to remember violin fingering
* Find out how to string your instrument
* Maintain your violin so it lasts twice as long
* Keep track of the instrument's many parts
And even more!
* Make practice more productive with ways to correct bad habits
* Learn music theory to enhance your playing
* Master major chords and scales with ease
* Find out how to get the best tone
Here to teach you is Paul Dateh, a professional singer and violinist who has released two records of his groundbreaking musical style. Paul is classically trained violinist who hit it big on YouTube, where he was famous for his signature mix of traditional and modern music styles.
In this course, he breaks down all of his violin techniques, including tuning, basic notes, beginning songs and much more. Play along with him to learn the important skills all beginners should know, and in no time you'll be a consummate violinist!
What's New in Version 3.8
• Downloading Videos in background
• iPhone 5 compatibility
• Bug fixes
Great app for beginners
This app is great for a beginner like me. The information shown under each session with images and videos clearly demonstration the different tips and lessons are really invaluable for me. I also enjoy how the relaxed style of the instructor, who made it a lot less intimidating and more fun to learn violin! I wish they would come out with more lessons!
Good beginner tips.
I really like the fact that you can download and play the videos offline. I am new to the violin and been practicing at a park to avoid upsetting my neighbors. Being able to play these there was helpful.
I already took a violin when I was in 6th grade, but when I went to middle school I didn't have the privilege to continue. Now going into high school I can start again. This was really helpful for me to go back through the basics and to move forward.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 11, 2013
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inside.com Inc.
- © 2012 Mahalo.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.