This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise medical terminology and nursing language used to describe the anatomy and physiology of the human body. The quiz also measures your knowledge of the foundational medical terms used when referring to the anatomy of the human body. Through this quiz, you will be able to review and measure your knowledge of the foundational medical terms used when referring to the anatomy of the human body.
This app will be extremely useful for someone who wants to review what they have learned in class / their own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Anatomy in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
This review quiz app contains over 160 questions - multiple choice and true/false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as a practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want to test their advanced knowledge of the human body.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved through extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Anatomy quiz and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review / feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and Reviews
The overall quiz is fine but the best part of it for me is that I can review the answers of all of the questions at the end of the section which is very useful to learn when there are some unfamiliar questions or concepts.
It's a good app in general and I would've given it five stars but they don't show you the correct answers after the quiz so it kind of defeats the purpose of this app because I got it to learn anatomy and how am I supposed to take notes if they don't even show me the right answers?!? Really?!?!?!??!
Nice quiz but...
Lot of questions to practice, though the interface is pretty awkward. In true/false questions there are two abundant cells that are tap-able and sometime stealing my marks when accidentally tapping on them
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.