Kids Learning Program
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- 60+ curriculum based educational games for 2-8 years old
- Classic interactive books from Mother Goose & others
- Personalized learning based on your child’s skill level
- In-depth report cards for parents
- Game levels progress from basic to advanced academic skills
- Report cards highlight children's performance
- Parental and classroom dashboard tracks study time
- Teacher's Controls to manage child learning
PHONICS & ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS SKILLS
1. Letters Recognition
2. Recognizing Uppercase & Lowercase letters
3. Matching Uppercase & Lowercase letters
4. Tracing Uppercase & Lowercase letters
5. Consonant Sounds
7. Sounding out words
8. Sense of Spelling
1. Recognizing Numerals
2. Number Counting
3. Counting up to 20
4. Number Sequence
5. Counting Up & Down From
6. Tracing Numbers
7. Shape & Number Sorting
8. Multistep Object Based Math
9. Object Based Addition
10. Object Based Subtraction
11. Object Based Multiplication
12. Object Based Division
13. Concept of Zero
1. Color Recognition
2. 2-D Shape Recognition
3. Memory & Recall
4. Shape Building
5. Visual Scanning
6. Drawing Shapes
1. Size Comparison
2. Sense of Space
3. Sense of Balance
4. Sense Of Quantity
Agnitus is a curriculum based learning program for iPad/tablets. Our key differentiator is our analytics and depth of the curriculum based on Common Core State Standards. Our adaptive learning program produces report card for the parents while providing personalized learning experience for the child based on their ability. Parents' receive a weekly email with a child's report card and are able to access the report card via the "Parent's Dashboard" from within the app and on the web.
*** Watch our introduction video www.agnitus.com/video ***
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Introducing Interactive Books for children 2-5 years old
- New home screen design to make game selection easier for children
- Introducing Grade Report and Percentile Rankings for all skills
- New Activity design to show your child's timeline and track level wise progress of your child
- Apply passcode settings to avoid switching child profiles
- Delete games to free up your device memory and download later again
- Disable data sync option if you don't wish to save your child's progress on our servers
- View Total time spent by your child for each skill, in Skill Study Time section
- Save Teacher's Controls settings on one device and sync across other devices
App doesn't work after March 6th update! Otherwise, great app!
I absolutely love this app, and more importantly, my son loves it. Parents can view their child's progress, and have a weekly email sent to them that contains their child's progress report. The app is very good about introducing new concepts . My child thinks he is just playing a game, but at for years old he can already add and subtract numbers up to 4! He knows his number sequence up to 20, and never misses an opportunity to count, spell, or identify letters and numbers at the store. Only problem...after the update on March 6th, this app no longer works. I have paid for the subscription,and I have 1 month left on it. If they can't get this fixed, I would like a refund for this month!
Great app - had to uninstall to get the new version to work
The app is great, my daughter (almost 3) loves it!
the latest version didn't open (white screen only) to me. After deleting and re-installing the app, everything is back as Normal. All historical data were nicely imported.
Once again, highly recommended!!
Favorite app blown with update
This is my granddaughter's favorite app. She's learned so much from using it for over 2 years. After installing the Mar 6 update all we get is a white screen, then the app closes. Please get it fixed. She's very sad about it. Thanks!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 314 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AGNITUS, INC.
- © Agnitus Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Agnitus Learning Program$6.99
- 3 Months Enrollment$19.99
- Size Comparison Skill$2.99
- Visual Scanning Skill$2.99
- Counting Upto 10$2.99
- Memory Skill$2.99
- Shape Building$2.99
- Recognizing Numerals$2.99
- Sense of Quantity$2.99
- 6 Months Enrollment$41.99