This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise Neurology - the anatomy, functions, and organic disorders of nerves and the nervous system. The quiz also measures your knowledge of the foundational medical terms used when referring to Neurology / the nervous system. Through this quiz, you will be able to review and measure your knowledge of Neurology.
This Neurology Quiz app combines a number of the nervous system terminology and neurological disorders quizzes on the Learning Nurse website. Test and review your knowledge about the terms associated with the primary structures and functions of the nervous system, as well as terminology related to neurological diseases, disorders, and treatments.
Test and refresh your knowledge about diseases and disorders of the nervous system, e.g., head injuries, Bell's palsy, brain abscess/tumor, cerebral aneurysm, encephalitis, meningitis, MS, Parkinson's, stroke, seizure, etc.
This app will be extremely useful for someone who wants to review what they have learned in class / their own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Neurology in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
This review quiz app contains over 260 questions - multiple choice and true/false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as a practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want to test their advanced knowledge of Neurology.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved through extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Neurology quiz and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and Reviews
it's really good
good app to test and refresh your knowledge about diseases and disorders of the nervous system, e.g., head injuries, brain abscess / tumor, cerebral aneurysm, encephalitis, meningitis, MS, Parkinson's, stroke, and much more. I appreciate the app dev work to collect data and produce such an educational app
This is a nice-made app with a practical learning emphasis for anyone with an interest in neurology. It provides great review on the domain, a worthy quiz and practicing app to keep on your phone.
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 65.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.