By Wayside Publishing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Learning Site mobile app is a free download for enrolled users of Wayside Publishing’s online language learning environment, the Learning Site!
Use the mobile app to access all of your Explorer course resources and activities when you’re on the go with your Internet-connected iOS device!
The Learning Site is your answer to independent and collaborative learning. Within the Learning Site, students and educations can access their Explorer courses, where they can record and listen to audios, watch videos, and complete interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational tasks.
Students can explore at their own pace and within their own comfort zones. 24/7 access adds flexibility and convenience. Teachers will find that incorporating Explorer course materials into their lesson plans takes the class discussion online allowing time for every student to participate.
You can also access and explore your FlexText eBook purchases through the Learning Site app.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
• This version contains bug fixes for images not rendering in lessons and an issue with opening a document from the Explorer navigation
• This version contains a bug fix for initiating a quiz
• Explorer navigation: Quickly find and open any course folder through the new collapsible menu at the left of the page.
• Assignment improvements: Add a due date to a single assignment or collection of assignments. Create assignments for any single student, a group of students, or the entire class. Edit assignment due dates or recipients directly from the assignments tab. Archive and unarchive assignments as needed to keep your Assignment interface clear.
• Explorer customization: Click on the cog icon next to your Explorer course name to customize Assignment settings such as late submission penalty.
• Improved quiz location information: Quiz path is now displayed in Grades and Assignments pages.
• Time zone: Use your account settings to adjust your time zone if system-detected time zone is incorrect.
• FlexText Search and Page Jump: FlexText navigation now allows for searching and jumping to any particular page. Access these functions within the FlexText navigation menu for active FlexText subscriptions
• Tutorial cards: Click on "Need Help?" to view tutorials for new functionality.
Every update of our Learning Site app includes tweaks and performance improvements for speed, reliability, and design