Learning the ABC
By Michael Chen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Learning the ABC" is an easy to use and intuitive app to help kids to learn the English alphabet.
- 4 learning activities; listening, writing, ABC song, and putting letters in order.
- Customisation (uppercase/lowercase, sound effects, etc).
- Doesn’t contain ads.
- Doesn’t contain in-app purchases.
- Doesn’t collect any personal data.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Added a new song section.
Added customisable settings. You can access the settings popup through the new icon at the top right corner. Settings include:
- Turning sound effects on/off
- Choosing between uppercase/lowercase
- Brush colours
- Order answer button on/off
Added landscape auto orientation.
Minor UI changes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 09, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Chen
- © Michael Chen and Peter Chen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).