"We <3 emoji!" -- Featured in THE DAILY LIST in 149 countries
"Great use of emojis for education! Very fun and easy to use :))" -- Learnji user on Product Hunt
LEARN + EMOJI = LEARNJI!
Learnji is your vocabulary app companion that teaches you over 1300 everyday words using emoji.
• Tap words/emoji to show and hide its meaning (just like flash cards)
• Tap to hear audio/pronunciation!
• Shake device to shuffle words/emoji
• Works for English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese vocabulary
• Swipe to compare languages to each other for next level learning
• Study population count of 376 countries
• Test your friends anytime sending text messages
• Learn words with emoji categorised into 31 categories
Learn words organised into these dictionary categories: "Useful", "Smileys and People", "Professions", "Emoji faces", "Gestures", "Day", "Night", "Time", "Old technology", "Related to phones", "Animals and Nature", "Holidays", "Travel and Places", "Africa", "North and South America", "Europe", "Asia and Oceania", "Activity", "Roger Federer", "Love", "Crime", "Numbers", "Food and Drink", "Breakfast", "Objects", "At the office", "Zodiac signs", "Symbols" and "Population".
• Dyslexia special: increase legibility with a custom designed dyslexia font
Learnji is your ideal companion app to learn everyday words/verbs/adjectives/expressions quickly. It doesn't matter if you're learning in school, in a language course or even if you're already familiar learning with great other apps such as Duolingo, Mindsnacks, Babbel, Memrise and more.
You use emoji every day? You want to learn basic vocabulary in a foreign language? Learnji will teach you something fun each time you open the app up.
• Visit website https://twitter.com/learnjiapp
• Visit maker on Twitter https://twitter.com/s2imon
From the maker of Kaomotion for iMessage.
Minimum iOS version: 9
**Download Learnji now to practice basic vocabulary!**
Disclosures: Emoji One and wreath by VectorBakery from the Noun Project assets used for Screenshots
New feature in version 1.5: Tap button to listen to audio/pronunciation!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is muy caliente
The app makers made it really easy and fun to learn a bunch of new languages. Im gonna start learning on my baño breaks instead of checking twitter
Great vocabulary trainer
I'm really enjoying working on my German vocabulary with this charming app.
Smart & Fun
The app works great, is super easy to use, fun and smart! And it looks slick! Love it!
- Simon Schmid
- 23.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © copyright 2018 Simon Schmid
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.